Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks 22:08 - Jun 19 with 1731 viewsericclacton

box to box lady footballer with similar tastes, would like her to be comfortable on the ball, no time wasters.

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 22:16 - Jun 19 with 1692 viewsericclacton

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 22:26 - Jun 19 with 1661 viewsericclacton

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 22:28 - Jun 19 with 1654 viewsGuthrum

Cabbages, beans and Peasenhall!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 22:37 - Jun 19 with 1634 viewsericclacton

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 22:45 - Jun 19 with 1609 viewsericclacton

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 22:59 - Jun 19 with 1589 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Happy birthday Lester Flatt (b. 19th June 1914)

and happy birthday Tommy De Vito of The Four Seasons, born on this day in 1928.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 23:14 - Jun 19 with 1551 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Greetings Eric.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 23:17 - Jun 19 with 1548 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Login to get fewer ads

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 23:44 - Jun 19 with 1490 viewsericclacton

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 23:14 - Jun 19 by StochesStotasBlewe

Greetings Eric.

Greetings to you friend and good luck for the journey ahead. do you like to run the channels or just swim the channel. She said i know what it's like to be dead, whoops there eric you is getting carried away, how about this.

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 00:01 - Jun 20 with 1459 viewsericclacton

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 00:03 - Jun 20 with 1447 viewsericclacton

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 00:18 - Jun 20 with 1427 viewsericclacton

[Post edited 20 Jun 2021 0:20]
Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 00:24 - Jun 20 with 1412 viewsRyorry

Joseph

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 01:02 - Jun 20 with 1376 viewsWeWereZombies

[Post edited 20 Jun 2021 1:06]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 09:29 - Jun 20 with 1156 viewsPendejo

And if successful

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 10:53 - Jun 20 with 1106 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Of course Joni Mitchell's album, Blue, is 50 this year.

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 11:11 - Jun 20 with 1069 viewsericclacton

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 01:02 - Jun 20 by WeWereZombies

[Post edited 20 Jun 2021 1:06]

Nice One.

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 11:21 - Jun 20 with 1054 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Blimey. Just had a quick cross-check of my collection and I have 21 albums that have celebrated or will celebrate their 50 year anniversary this year all bar one of which i purchased on their original release. I'm old but the music ain't ....

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 11:53 - Jun 20 with 1030 viewsWeWereZombies

Handsome ITFC supporter likes muesli and vegetarian pea protein sausages seeks on 10:53 - Jun 20 by You_Bloo_Right

Of course Joni Mitchell's album, Blue, is 50 this year.

Can't stop time passing, can we? First time I heard 'Carey' as the opening night at Weeley when there was no music until midnight so John Peel and others manned the decks, so there is another fiftieth anniversary that is coming up on 27th August. Here is another track I think he played that evening and, err, vegetables are green...

And I've just been reading some of the recollections about Weeley on the Festivals UK website:

'Hi, Myself (aged 15) and two mates Reg (15) and Geoff (16) travelled to the festival from Cannock in Staffordshire...A farmer gave us permission to pitch our tent in the corner of his field next to the railway station and told us to see 'old Jack Wilby' the signal box man when we wanted some water. Jack looked after us all week making us cups of tea and letting us sit in the signal box, where he gave us digestivebiscuits and proudly showed us the framed photo's of his beloved Ipswich Town F.C.that adorned his walls. (Their goalkeeper Paul Cooper was a couple of years above me at school)'

http://www.ukrockfestivals.com/weeley-fest-recollections2.html
[Post edited 20 Jun 2021 12:10]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024