Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Channel 4 F1 coverage 19:18 - Jun 20 with 1001 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Anyone else who finds Steve Jones as irritating as feck?
Channel 4 F1 coverage on 19:47 - Jun 20 with 968 viewsBlueBadger

Be fair here, it's F1. How interesting can you make 'well, he might stop to get his tyres changed soon' as a commentary?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Channel 4 F1 coverage on 19:49 - Jun 20 with 968 viewsMerseyBlue

I've never been a fan of him or Rick Edwards who were both cutting their teeth on T4 when I was a student. I got a good deal on Now TV a while back so have watched all the races on Sky this season and whilst Martin Brundle's commentary is pretty good, the lead commentator David Croft is bloody awful.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Channel 4 F1 coverage on 20:07 - Jun 20 with 941 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Channel 4 F1 coverage on 19:47 - Jun 20 by BlueBadger

Be fair here, it's F1. How interesting can you make 'well, he might stop to get his tyres changed soon' as a commentary?

Steve Jones doesn’t commentate, he presents the program. It’s his posturing that I was referring to. Agree F1 can be boring at times!
Channel 4 F1 coverage on 20:15 - Jun 20 with 929 viewsBlueBadger

Channel 4 F1 coverage on 20:07 - Jun 20 by SouthBucksBlue

Steve Jones doesn’t commentate, he presents the program. It’s his posturing that I was referring to. Agree F1 can be boring at times!

The only times F1 isn't boring is when there's an accident. And frankly, watching a 'sport' in the hope that there's a near-fatal accident in the hope that it'll liven up isn't a recommendation, to put it mildly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Channel 4 F1 coverage on 20:57 - Jun 20 with 881 viewsMB26

Steve Jones' biggest problem is that he's still thinks he's presenting T4. It's a shame that F1 can only be watched fully via a subscription because this season has been fantastic for the most part.
Channel 4 F1 coverage on 09:10 - Jun 21 with 743 viewsbrazil1982

He's Welsh so has a lot of pride and passion.
Channel 4 F1 coverage on 10:51 - Jun 21 with 706 viewsMediocre_Quick

Channel 4 F1 coverage on 19:49 - Jun 20 by MerseyBlue

I've never been a fan of him or Rick Edwards who were both cutting their teeth on T4 when I was a student. I got a good deal on Now TV a while back so have watched all the races on Sky this season and whilst Martin Brundle's commentary is pretty good, the lead commentator David Croft is bloody awful.

Crofty has his moments of genius, but 95% of the time is an actual tool
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024