Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Political Discussion TWTD Rules 12:52 - Jun 21 with 8639 viewswaveneyblue

Post a question with a dig embedded (Gammons) and then announce that anybody who disagrees with the OP is an idiot (further on in the thread)

That sets the tone for some serious debate perfectly.

I usually stay out of this stuff, but recently its got really tedious

Feel free to have a pop, you know who you are.
I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:23 - Jun 21 with 1089 viewsJ2BLUE

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:05 - Jun 21 by Bloots

....getting a bit bored of the LBF now.

Footers has gone all "meh" on it and Herbs has done a runner since Phil told him off.

You've picked up a couple of new "would be" recruits, but their heart doesn't really seem to be in it.

Might be time for a rebrand.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:25 - Jun 21 with 1083 viewsSpruceMoose

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:15 - Jun 21 by J2BLUE

Swear filter.

Can't say fook or búgger on here but you can rant and rave and troll about uppity Black players taking the knee (for example) - clearly this makes no sense.

Or, if you keep the swear filter, also remove any posts/posters ranting and raving and trolling about uppity Black players taking the knee (for example).

Having a swear filter is pointless if you're not going to tackle actual offensive posts. Especially when it's so easily fööking bypassed anyway.

Anyhow, gammon and woke are two normal words that are being used and abused. Can't ban 'em.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 14:26]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:25 - Jun 21 with 1085 viewsbluelagos

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:22 - Jun 21 by GavTWTD

Very difficult to ban two ordinary words but I agree with the sentiment.

You banned b*gger...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

[Redacted] on 14:26 - Jun 21 with 1057 viewsvictorywilhappen

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:15 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

I hope you're prepared for your click income to massively reduce!

I'm all for it. We all know it'll never happen though.

[Redacted]
I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:27 - Jun 21 with 1068 viewsfooters

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:05 - Jun 21 by Bloots

....getting a bit bored of the LBF now.

Footers has gone all "meh" on it and Herbs has done a runner since Phil told him off.

You've picked up a couple of new "would be" recruits, but their heart doesn't really seem to be in it.

Might be time for a rebrand.

I was kicked out!

I'm now the standard bearer and only member of the Provisional LBF. No battenberg lovers or Morrissey haters allowed innit.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 1048 viewsSpruceMoose

[Redacted] on 14:26 - Jun 21 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Whoever is supposed to be collecting them is clearly sleeping on the job judging from my last trip to the UK!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 1044 viewsGavTWTD

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:25 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Can't say fook or búgger on here but you can rant and rave and troll about uppity Black players taking the knee (for example) - clearly this makes no sense.

Or, if you keep the swear filter, also remove any posts/posters ranting and raving and trolling about uppity Black players taking the knee (for example).

Having a swear filter is pointless if you're not going to tackle actual offensive posts. Especially when it's so easily fööking bypassed anyway.

Anyhow, gammon and woke are two normal words that are being used and abused. Can't ban 'em.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 14:26]

Technically the swear filter is easily bypassed but if someone persists then they'll be banned. It's there for a reason.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:29 - Jun 21 with 1042 viewsBloots

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:23 - Jun 21 by J2BLUE

.....and Badger has just been repeating the same posts for the last 3 or 4 years, he needs some new material.

Koonters has gone totally tonto, Harry10 is trying, but he spends too much time replying to his own posts and being whooshed to be taken seriously.

Ironically, just like the Labour party they lack any sort of leadership, they have no identity and ultimately are dead in the water.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 14:33]

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:29 - Jun 21 with 1029 viewsSpruceMoose

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:27 - Jun 21 by footers

I was kicked out!

I'm now the standard bearer and only member of the Provisional LBF. No battenberg lovers or Morrissey haters allowed innit.

M********y is a fat old bigot and you were right to be excluded from the LBF for glorifying him and his cake choices. You lefties always end up going full Corbyn with who you decided to associate with.

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:30 - Jun 21 with 1022 viewsSpruceMoose

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:29 - Jun 21 by Bloots

.....and Badger has just been repeating the same posts for the last 3 or 4 years, he needs some new material.

Koonters has gone totally tonto, Harry10 is trying, but he spends too much time replying to his own posts and being whooshed to be taken seriously.

Ironically, just like the Labour party they lack any sort of leadership, they have no identity and ultimately are dead in the water.

I don't want power though, I just want to watch the forum burn.

Let's be honest though, if the LBF cleared off you handful of normal types would be left with a poster who won't use capital letters, a poster who won't stop copying tweets and pasting them on here at a furious rate, a collection of trolls, a racist homophobe or two, a mad raving Skuse and Chambers obsessive, a bloke with an assault conviction who keeps turning up like a bad penny every few months, a few gambling addicts and a bunch of barely literates.

You'd miss us, and you're welcome for our service x
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 14:35]

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:36 - Jun 21 with 999 viewsfooters

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:29 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

M********y is a fat old bigot and you were right to be excluded from the LBF for glorifying him and his cake choices. You lefties always end up going full Corbyn with who you decided to associate with.

Moz was right. Some of you just can't see the link between fox hunting and fundamentalist Islam.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid, sheeple. I have my gladioli if nothing else.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:38 - Jun 21 with 983 viewsJ2BLUE

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:29 - Jun 21 by Bloots

Yea it all got too much. Day after day, the same sh1t.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:40 - Jun 21 with 966 viewsEwan_Oozami

I was kicked out!

I thought you were the Continuity LBF? Or is that Herbs?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Oh I agree, I quite enjoy..... on 14:41 - Jun 21 with 964 viewsBloots

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:30 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Let's be honest though, if the LBF cleared off you handful of normal types would be left with a poster who won't use capital letters, a poster who won't stop copying tweets and pasting them on here at a furious rate, a collection of trolls, a racist homophobe or two, a mad raving Skuse and Chambers obsessive, a bloke with an assault conviction who keeps turning up like a bad penny every few months, a few gambling addicts and a bunch of barely literates.

....sitting back and watching both sides taunt each other, mouths frothing at strangers on the internet.

All the time knowing that neither side of the fence are clever or coherent enough to actually win the argument that they are so desperate to enter into.

The existence of the LBF and the RR merely ensures that us normal types look even more normal than normal.

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:42 - Jun 21 with 948 viewsBlueBadger

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 13:40 - Jun 21 by Ewan_Oozami

Given the elevated levels of irony on the site today, it could be whooshbait?

I couldn't rule that out, to be honest.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:42 - Jun 21 with 948 viewsSitfcB

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:30 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

What is the LBF?

This post has been edited by an administrator

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lefty Bum Fest (n/t) on 14:43 - Jun 21 with 940 viewsBloots

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:42 - Jun 21 by SitfcB

What is the LBF?

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:44 - Jun 21 with 934 viewsSpruceMoose

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:42 - Jun 21 by SitfcB

What is the LBF?

A £7 monthly direct debit on your current account that's impossible to cancel basically.

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:45 - Jun 21 with 924 viewshype313

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:44 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

A £7 monthly direct debit on your current account that's impossible to cancel basically.

So a cheaper Virgin Media then.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:46 - Jun 21 with 925 viewsfactual_blue

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:25 - Jun 21 by bluelagos

You banned b*gger...

....but not coon.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:49 - Jun 21 with 904 viewsfactual_blue

I was kicked out!

I've seen an interview where he trashes battenberg...

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-interview-in-el-mundo-apr-20-20

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:50 - Jun 21 with 894 viewsSitfcB

I mean it's only really Sprucey and Badger now..... on 14:44 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Not sell many at £14.99+VAT then?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:51 - Jun 21 with 889 viewsDubtractor

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 13:37 - Jun 21 by BlueBadger

I like how your last line doesn't undermine your point at all...

Bloody hell badger.

You only just woken up?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:53 - Jun 21 with 886 viewsGavTWTD

Political Discussion TWTD Rules on 14:46 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

....but not coon.

I've already explained. When you ban a word you then have to enter all the acceptable words that encorporate the banned word. In this case words like tycoon, raccoon, cocoon. etc. I suspect there would be too many.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:56 - Jun 21 with 866 viewsEwan_Oozami

I get the impression that even the LBF is..... on 14:49 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

I've seen an interview where he trashes battenberg...

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-interview-in-el-mundo-apr-20-20

You are such a card!!!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024