Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? 14:22 - Jun 21 with 1362 viewsSeablue

Warnock?
Alan said he had two premiership promotions on his CV.
Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:27 - Jun 21 with 1303 viewshype313

Someone mentioned Pardew.

Would have thought Warnock would have had a direct dial into Evans.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 1288 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Dave Jones?

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 1281 viewsBlueBadger

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:27 - Jun 21 by hype313

Someone mentioned Pardew.

Would have thought Warnock would have had a direct dial into Evans.

Pardew would have been utterly on-brand for the Evans era though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:30 - Jun 21 with 1250 viewscatch74

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:28 - Jun 21 by BlueBadger

Pardew would have been utterly on-brand for the Evans era though.

If it was Pardew then a fantastic interview is tarnished.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:35 - Jun 21 with 1203 viewsGarv

Wasn't exactly complimentary about the club was he.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:44 - Jun 21 with 1122 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Ian Holloway. Think he was out of work after leaving Qpr.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:49 - Jun 21 with 1076 viewsOriginalMarkyP

One thing I did notice is how much he looks like Lewandowski

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:52 - Jun 21 with 1055 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:28 - Jun 21 by BlueyandCrazy

Dave Jones?

I thought of him but I think he had only one promotion, plus he has been out of management a fair while, since 2013.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Login to get fewer ads

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:53 - Jun 21 with 1044 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 14:44 - Jun 21 by KieranMcKenna1

Ian Holloway. Think he was out of work after leaving Qpr.

Yes, that will be who it is.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Who was Alan Lee's former manager who Town wouldn't consider? on 15:27 - Jun 21 with 886 viewsHipsterectomy

Holloway never managed Lee, and neither did Pardew I think. Must be Warnock, or Bryan Gunn.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024