Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. 16:15 - Jun 21 with 1237 viewsArnieM

They won’t be allowed entry into the Netherlands for last 16 game, because UK is on their amber list it seems ( source bbc news)

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 16:18 - Jun 21 with 1209 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wonder if UEFA will be lobbying (threatening) the Dutch authorities as they did us over the final?

Harsh on the Welsh, but everyone should respect the public health laws of the country they are visiting. Especially in the middle of a pandemic.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 16:19 - Jun 21 with 1200 viewshomer_123

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 16:18 - Jun 21 by Swansea_Blue

I wonder if UEFA will be lobbying (threatening) the Dutch authorities as they did us over the final?

Harsh on the Welsh, but everyone should respect the public health laws of the country they are visiting. Especially in the middle of a pandemic.

Haven't they been lobbying us about letting 2,000 VIPs into the final and if we don't allow it moving the finals to Hungary?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 16:20 - Jun 21 with 1187 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 16:19 - Jun 21 by homer_123

Haven't they been lobbying us about letting 2,000 VIPs into the final and if we don't allow it moving the finals to Hungary?

Yep, and 40,000 foreign fans too I think. It's blackmail really.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 16:24 - Jun 21 with 1147 viewsKeno

do you need anything after the two dots in the title

they are welsh, isnt that enough?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 16:24 - Jun 21 with 1143 viewsFtnfwest

i imagine they'll find a way to blame us for it
Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 20:33 - Jun 21 with 881 viewsArnieM

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 16:24 - Jun 21 by Keno

do you need anything after the two dots in the title

they are welsh, isnt that enough?

Lol 😂

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 22:03 - Jun 21 with 764 viewsbrazil1982

Boo hoo
Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 22:42 - Jun 21 with 671 viewsChrisd

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 16:19 - Jun 21 by homer_123

Italy apparently have thrown their hat into the ring too - Rome to host the semi finals and final. All seems rather bizarre to me. If UEFA don’t get what they want regarding the VIPs then they have options it seems. I thought there was a pandemic occurring across the continent, apparently nothing to see here?!
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 22:44]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 23:07 - Jun 21 with 586 viewspositivity

Gotta feel sorry for the Welsh fans .. on 16:24 - Jun 21 by Ftnfwest

i imagine they'll find a way to blame us for it

tbf if they were an independent country their lower infection rate would probably allow them to travel.

so boris's incompetence is to blame again! (however wales did vote for brexit, so i feel less sorry for them than scotland, they made their bed...)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024