Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... 18:34 - Jun 21 with 1664 viewshoppy

Having to self-isolate...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57560206

*Presumably... unless PHE give them the go-ahead.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 18:35]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game... on 18:35 - Jun 21 with 1640 viewsMetal_Hacker

I heard they’d both tested negative but we’re just isolating from the rest of the squad just in case

Poll: If it were one or the other

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game... on 18:38 - Jun 21 with 1591 viewshoppy

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game... on 18:35 - Jun 21 by Metal_Hacker

I heard they’d both tested negative but we’re just isolating from the rest of the squad just in case

Yes, precautionary... but they just said on the radio they were out because of isolating. Having re-read the link I posted, it hasn't said they're definitely missing, just about the isolating pending further advice from PHE.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game... on 18:40 - Jun 21 with 1575 viewsMetal_Hacker

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game... on 18:38 - Jun 21 by hoppy

Yes, precautionary... but they just said on the radio they were out because of isolating. Having re-read the link I posted, it hasn't said they're definitely missing, just about the isolating pending further advice from PHE.

I’d like to see Chilwell given a run out tomorrow to be fair - over Shaw anyway

Poll: If it were one or the other

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 19:45 - Jun 21 with 1336 viewsvapour_trail

How are two England players requires to isolate but no sweaties?

What were mount and chilwell doing with gilmour.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 19:46 - Jun 21 with 1327 viewsKeno

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 19:45 - Jun 21 by vapour_trail

mount and chilwell gave Gilbert a hug after the game

There were no tongues tho

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 19:58 - Jun 21 with 1261 viewsvapour_trail

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 19:46 - Jun 21 by Keno

mount and chilwell gave Gilbert a hug after the game

There were no tongues tho

Were there really no jock on jock embraces after they got their point. Seems unlikely.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 20:01 - Jun 21 with 1248 viewsOldboy

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 19:58 - Jun 21 by vapour_trail

Were there really no jock on jock embraces after they got their point. Seems unlikely.

Saw plenty of the Scotland players hugging Gilmore at the final whistle.
Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game... on 20:02 - Jun 21 with 1237 viewspointofblue

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game... on 18:40 - Jun 21 by Metal_Hacker

I’d like to see Chilwell given a run out tomorrow to be fair - over Shaw anyway

Wouldn’t mind seeing Chilwell given a run out but Shaw was just about the only England player looking to move the all forward on Friday.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 20:35 - Jun 21 with 1172 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Seems to be as they were seen close together talking after the game, and Gilmour hasn’t been in close contact with any of the Scotland squad since, talking or otherwise. Definitely not sitting close together in a changing room, or embracing the result. or talking in training over the weekend, or anything of the sort. No sireeee, not a chance

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 20:43 - Jun 21 with 1127 viewsHighgateBlue

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 20:35 - Jun 21 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Seems to be as they were seen close together talking after the game, and Gilmour hasn’t been in close contact with any of the Scotland squad since, talking or otherwise. Definitely not sitting close together in a changing room, or embracing the result. or talking in training over the weekend, or anything of the sort. No sireeee, not a chance

It seems totally daft doesn't it? That the Scots don't also have to self isolate. What the hell were Mount and Chilwell doing giving him a kiss and a cuddle - I mean surely they understand about limiting unnecessary social contact by now? Why do they have to drape themselves all over him? Hopefully Grealish will come in for Mount and banish Mount to the naughty chair for the rest of the competition...
Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 20:56 - Jun 21 with 1082 viewsvilanovablue

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 20:43 - Jun 21 by HighgateBlue

It seems totally daft doesn't it? That the Scots don't also have to self isolate. What the hell were Mount and Chilwell doing giving him a kiss and a cuddle - I mean surely they understand about limiting unnecessary social contact by now? Why do they have to drape themselves all over him? Hopefully Grealish will come in for Mount and banish Mount to the naughty chair for the rest of the competition...

They are doing it as a precaution rather than something mandatory.
Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 21:00 - Jun 21 with 1061 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 19:58 - Jun 21 by vapour_trail

The Spectacle must go on.....something about bread and circuses.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 21:04 - Jun 21 with 1035 viewsChurchman

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 20:43 - Jun 21 by HighgateBlue

It all sounds a bit political to me. Given the amount of contact Gilbert will have had with his team mates before, during and after that game, of Mount and Chilwell have to isolate, so should the whole Scottish team.
Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 21:07 - Jun 21 with 1022 viewsTrequartista

Farcical. Had Gilmour scored a late winner and the whole squad piled on top of him, they would be calling up Ally McCoist and Scott Brown?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 21:37 - Jun 21 with 972 viewsButterbing

Makes sense to me. We are pretty much through anyway. Why risk an outbreak in the squad? Surely the whole Scottish squad would be isolating in their bubble already.
Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 21:41 - Jun 21 with 957 viewsjeera

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 21:37 - Jun 21 by Butterbing

Makes sense to me. We are pretty much through anyway. Why risk an outbreak in the squad? Surely the whole Scottish squad would be isolating in their bubble already.

I haven't really followed this.

To be clear who has called the shots here?

If it's England who have voluntarily instructed those 2 to self-isolate then it makes perfect sense to make an effort to cap any potential spreading before the next round.

Or is it the powers that be, UEFA? which under the circumstance picking only them would make non sense at all.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 21:44 - Jun 21 with 948 viewsButterbing

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 21:41 - Jun 21 by jeera

I haven't really followed this.

To be clear who has called the shots here?

If it's England who have voluntarily instructed those 2 to self-isolate then it makes perfect sense to make an effort to cap any potential spreading before the next round.

Or is it the powers that be, UEFA? which under the circumstance picking only them would make non sense at all.

It seems they are following local guidelines rather than UEFA. I’m not entirely clear on it though and Southgate did not give much away.
Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 22:07 - Jun 21 with 910 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 20:56 - Jun 21 by vilanovablue

They are doing it as a precaution rather than something mandatory.

If that’s true I hadn’t appreciated that and it makes more sense, still rather daft that we’ve more players isolating than Scotland when they’re the ones with a player that has tested positive though!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 23:32 - Jun 21 with 818 viewspointofblue

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 20:35 - Jun 21 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Andy Robertson apparently very swiftly removed an Instagram video of himself, Gilmour and McGinn playing table tennis together. Assume this was post England and pre test.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 08:01 - Jun 22 with 691 viewsBluefish

It is because it was on tv, it is an utter nonsense and it becomes a show opposed to scientific.

How does a bloke in a bubble get covid anyway? And how can it just be him?

It just doesn't add up

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Chilwell and Mount out of tomorrows game*... on 09:07 - Jun 22 with 615 viewschicoazul

Because some are more equal than others.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024