Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We must be kind and help others to integrate. 10:47 - Jun 22 with 1288 viewsTheReverendSpooner

A young lady has taken a room in the splendid Tudor cottage next-door to the Vicarage; a rather well-built example.

She is having some trouble integrating with the other women in the residence, and of particular difficulty at the moment is the ridicule being shown to her with regard to the manner and style of the clothing which she hangs out to dry on the washing line.

Her old-fashioned nightdress is being lampooned mercilessly today, so I intend to go around there forthwith and hope to have it out with her nightie mockers in the hope that I may bring them around to my standpoint.

There veritably is only one Sticky Mockwell, don't you know.

Oh I get it..... on 10:51 - Jun 22 with 1243 viewsBloots

...Mighty Knockers.

Nice one, Sid James.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:27 - Jun 22 with 1171 viewsGavTWTD

Blimey.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:34 - Jun 22 with 1138 viewsEwan_Oozami

Reminds me of the lady who had huge feet and could only wear large suede and wool boots..

She was well-known for her ginormous Uggs...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:37 - Jun 22 with 1121 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Isn't she the lady who is something of a keen horse woman? I heard she's off to see a trainer who's offered her the chance of a couple of races he wants her to contest. Apparently she's quite excited, as he's prepared to drop his jockeys to enter her at Newmarket.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:38 - Jun 22 with 1123 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I know her well, Reverend. She tells me she that she first visited the area because she had heard tell of your impressive organ which you play nightly with both hands and both feet.

Obviously the pandemic has restricted her opportunities to attend in person, but she was so pleased when your performances resumed last month, and she gave you a big hand to reward your passionate playing.

She left fully satisfied, and after all of the disappointments of the past year, she was pleased to have a lucky May!
We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:40 - Jun 22 with 1098 viewsKeno

Is her name Samantha?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:47 - Jun 22 with 1065 viewsArnoldMoorhen

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:27 - Jun 22 by GavTWTD

Blimey.

Have you never come across the Reverend before?

He has a certain way with words.
We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:50 - Jun 22 with 1052 viewshype313

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:47 - Jun 22 by ArnoldMoorhen

That first sentence could be used in other terms...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:56 - Jun 22 with 1037 viewsTheReverendSpooner

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:37 - Jun 22 by You_Bloo_Right

Isn't she the lady who is something of a keen horse woman? I heard she's off to see a trainer who's offered her the chance of a couple of races he wants her to contest. Apparently she's quite excited, as he's prepared to drop his jockeys to enter her at Newmarket.

It may indeed be the same lady. She had a promising horse once, a lively filly, who somewhat lost her verve as she developed. Now all she has is a passive mare.

There veritably is only one Sticky Mockwell, don't you know.

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 12:01 - Jun 22 with 1009 viewsunstableblue

I'm liking your style

Do you do match reports? as well as weddings, baptisms, funerals, fetes

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 12:12 - Jun 22 with 969 viewsjaykay

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:47 - Jun 22 by ArnoldMoorhen

he's certainly up there with hot shot hammish

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

phwooooaarr (n/t) on 12:13 - Jun 22 with 963 viewsunstableblue

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:38 - Jun 22 by ArnoldMoorhen

I know her well, Reverend. She tells me she that she first visited the area because she had heard tell of your impressive organ which you play nightly with both hands and both feet.

Obviously the pandemic has restricted her opportunities to attend in person, but she was so pleased when your performances resumed last month, and she gave you a big hand to reward your passionate playing.

She left fully satisfied, and after all of the disappointments of the past year, she was pleased to have a lucky May!

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 12:48 - Jun 22 with 897 viewslightuser

Dear Reverend Spooner,

I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying you time in our fine and sturdily built vicarage. After all, we have an enviable reputation for the standard of our accomodation.

I am also delighted to see your willingness to fully engage with members of your flock and helping them out of whatever distressed circumstances they may find themselves.

Keep up the good work and do not hesitate to call upon my services if you think any of your flock are ready for their next step up the ladder !!

The Right Reverend S. O. D'Omy
We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 12:57 - Jun 22 with 852 viewsArnoldMoorhen

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 11:50 - Jun 22 by hype313

That first sentence could be used in other terms...

Yes. As can the second.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/word-of-the-day/spoonerism-2019-12-05/
We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 13:33 - Jun 22 with 794 viewsghostofescobar

Infamy, infamy.....they've all got it in for me.

GhostOfEscobar

We must be kind and help others to integrate. on 14:12 - Jun 22 with 742 viewsEireannach_gorm

A tad male.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024