Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) 11:37 - Jun 22 with 1027 viewsChondzoresk

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:03 - Jun 22 with 987 viewsSaigonTractor

Up until the 28th June.

But of course none of the Scotland team went anywhere near him.

What a farce this is.
Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:05 - Jun 22 with 975 viewsNazemariner

None of this makes sense to me?

Surely these were not the only two players to have come into close contact with Billy Gilmour.

Just stinks of appeasing the stoopid by using the Chelsea connection.
Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:06 - Jun 22 with 965 viewsvilanovablue

I don't understand why nobody from the Scotland squad has been pulled into it, it just makes absolutely no sense. We seem to have been penalised for doing the right thing.
Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:07 - Jun 22 with 960 viewsclive_baker

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:03 - Jun 22 by SaigonTractor

Up until the 28th June.

What a farce this is.

Convenient that our next game is 28th or 29th June then.

It's much ado about nothing isn't it? Disappointing for them individually I' sure, but resting Mount for a game perhaps isn't a bad thing, and Shaw or Chilwell is a toss up anyway.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:08 - Jun 22 with 948 viewsKieran_Knows

An absolute mockery of the whole thing.

Pathetic.

Still, I'll wear my mask to walk from my table to the toilet though.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 12:09]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:08 - Jun 22 with 938 viewsIllinoisblue

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:06 - Jun 22 by vilanovablue

I don't understand why nobody from the Scotland squad has been pulled into it, it just makes absolutely no sense. We seem to have been penalised for doing the right thing.

It makes zero sense.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:09 - Jun 22 with 931 viewsSaigonTractor

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:07 - Jun 22 by clive_baker

It's much ado about nothing isn't it? Disappointing for them individually I' sure, but resting Mount for a game perhaps isn't a bad thing, and Shaw or Chilwell is a toss up anyway.

But they won't have been able to train with the squad, so I doubt either will be in the frame to start by then.

It doesn't really affect us tonight fortunately. Hopefully Bellingham can get a go.
Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:10 - Jun 22 with 924 viewschicoazul

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:03 - Jun 22 by SaigonTractor

Up until the 28th June.

What a farce this is.

It does seem completely crazy.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:12 - Jun 22 with 907 viewshomer_123

Also, having to now allow 45,000 fans in as opposed to 25,000 and allowing a load of VIPs in to appears UEFA is just as stupid.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:12 - Jun 22 with 905 viewstextbackup

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:08 - Jun 22 by Kieran_Knows

An absolute mockery of the whole thing.

Pathetic.

Still, I'll wear my mask to walk from my table to the toilet though.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 12:09]

not a hope in hell if that was Ronaldo, or one of the bigger names, that they'd be doing this

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:14 - Jun 22 with 895 viewsKieran_Knows

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:12 - Jun 22 by homer_123

Also, having to now allow 45,000 fans in as opposed to 25,000 and allowing a load of VIPs in to appears UEFA is just as stupid.

Why is it, out of curiosity?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:17 - Jun 22 with 878 viewshomer_123

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:14 - Jun 22 by Kieran_Knows

well, firstly because if the UK refuses, UEFA will move the final to Hungary.

Secondly, the VIPs will be exempt from travel bans which the rest of us have to adhere to.....and thirdly, the number of fans being let in will break current guidelines that other events have to follow.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:20 - Jun 22 with 865 viewsJakeITFC

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:17 - Jun 22 by homer_123

well, firstly because if the UK refuses, UEFA will move the final to Hungary.

Secondly, the VIPs will be exempt from travel bans which the rest of us have to adhere to.....and thirdly, the number of fans being let in will break current guidelines that other events have to follow.

Government test events though, so will require negative tests etc for entry.
Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:23 - Jun 22 with 849 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:14 - Jun 22 by Kieran_Knows

apparently it will be relaxed to 65000 for the semis and final in exchange for UEFA accepting travel bans from overseas (i.e. excluding the VIPs no one travels to Wembley for the final).

Since when was Covid about horsetrading....

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 13:13 - Jun 22 with 757 viewsshefki86

Whether any of us agree with this (which I don't) or not unfortunately this was completely avoidable. Want to speak to him after the game give him a call! We were embarrassed by Scotland and I'd have thought the players would have wanted to get out of there and start preparing for the next one, not having a 25 min social with your mates....

Poll: How do we all see it after today?

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 13:30 - Jun 22 with 720 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Up until the 28th June.

What a farce this is.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/lyndon-dykes-hugs-billy-gilmour-of-scotland

EDIT: not sure how to link the image, but what a load of nonsense
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 13:31]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 13:34 - Jun 22 with 700 viewsStokieBlue

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:07 - Jun 22 by clive_baker

The bigger questions should be around how C19 even got into the Scottish camp given they were supposed to be in a "covid-secure" bubble.

Doesn't seem to be working very well which doesn't bode well for other sporting events.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 13:49 - Jun 22 with 657 viewstextbackup

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 13:34 - Jun 22 by StokieBlue

The bigger questions should be around how C19 even got into the Scottish camp given they were supposed to be in a "covid-secure" bubble.

Doesn't seem to be working very well which doesn't bode well for other sporting events.

SB

isn't this the only case this euros so far? if so, that pretty impressive

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 14:05 - Jun 22 with 615 viewsChurchman

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 12:23 - Jun 22 by BlueyandCrazy

apparently it will be relaxed to 65000 for the semis and final in exchange for UEFA accepting travel bans from overseas (i.e. excluding the VIPs no one travels to Wembley for the final).

Since when was Covid about horsetrading....

This is precisely why so many ignore ‘the rules’ and while I don’t agree with it when I see stuff like this I can understand why they do.

On this forum today, we hear that former Poster TG has very sadly passed away with this terrible disease and at the same time we see political horse trading over football matches going on. Quite simply, decisions should be made on the basis of public safely and they should be consistent. Covid doesn’t differentiate between VIPs and plebs. If it’s in the interests of the people here to impose a travel ban or visa versa it should be imposed and done so on a consistent basis, end of. No exceptions. It shouldn’t be about finding ways around things or quarantining some people for show while ignoring others as in the case of England and Scotland.

If UEFA move the game to Hungary or Mongolia because of it and ban England too, so be it. Somethings are more important than privileged idiots doing as they please.
Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 16:31 - Jun 22 with 511 viewsbraveblue

Chilwell and Mount Now officially out tonight as per BBC n/t (n/t) on 13:34 - Jun 22 by StokieBlue

SB

Not working well? How many positive cases do far? Could get it from a hotel worker or steward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024