Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now there's a brexit surprise 16:21 - Jun 22 with 3538 viewsHARRY10

"Official figures have shown that the potential benefit to the UK economy from a proposed partnership with Asian countries is less than one-fortieth the expected losses from Brexit."

"Analysis released today by Ms Truss’s Department for International Trade forecast a boost to UK GDP of just £1.8bn in 15 years time - the equivalent of 0.08 per cent of the British economy.

This amounts to less than one-fortieth of the 4 per cent long-term hit to UK GDP forecast by the government’s independent Office for Budget Responsibility as a result of Brexit, even with the Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA) secured by Mr Johnson on Christmas Eve."

[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 17:25]
Now there's a brexit surprise on 17:04 - Jun 22 with 2588 viewsGeoffSentence

What's the context? Is that if we join the pacific trade thingy?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Now there's a brexit surprise on 17:26 - Jun 22 with 2565 viewsHARRY10

Now there's a brexit surprise on 17:04 - Jun 22 by GeoffSentence

What's the context? Is that if we join the pacific trade thingy?

yes, apologies

have updated it
Now there's a brexit surprise on 18:45 - Jun 22 with 2479 viewsHARRY10

But fear not

the new trade deal with Australia suggests 'the average household would be just £1.20 a year better off from the deal'

whereas

"Australia will enjoy an exports boost six times greater than the UK from the controversial trade deal agreed between the two countries, experts say.

UK sales will grow by just 0.35 per cent from the agreement, the UK Trade Policy Observatory (UKTPO) forecasts — compared with a 2.2 per cent jump for Australia’s businesses."
Now there's a brexit surprise on 19:32 - Jun 22 with 2360 viewsbluebudgie

Give it a rest, we are out of Europe whether you like it or not!
Now there's a brexit surprise on 19:44 - Jun 22 with 2341 viewsHARRY10

Now there's a brexit surprise on 19:32 - Jun 22 by bluebudgie

There is an ignore button - and if the failings of brexit upset you so much, then probably best not to read threads that have that word in the title..... never mind replying.

As to the comments,- they are about a topical matter ..... you know, what is usually referred to as news.
Now there's a brexit surprise on 20:19 - Jun 22 with 2286 viewsnoggin

RooL bRitAnIa!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Now there's a brexit surprise on 21:02 - Jun 22 with 2204 viewsjeera

How about you actually contribute instead of downvoting and whining at those who do.

Offer something decent or give it a rest yourself.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 21:03]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Now there's a brexit surprise on 21:03 - Jun 22 with 2195 viewsjeera

Now there's a brexit surprise on 19:44 - Jun 22 by HARRY10

There is an ignore button - and if the failings of brexit upset you so much, then probably best not to read threads that have that word in the title..... never mind replying.

As to the comments,- they are about a topical matter ..... you know, what is usually referred to as news.

Of course he doesn't know.

People like that never know.

Knowing things is looked down on.

Login to get fewer ads

Now there's a brexit surprise on 21:16 - Jun 22 with 2159 viewsjeera

Now there's a brexit surprise on 17:26 - Jun 22 by HARRY10

yes, apologies

have updated it

Put a link or two please Harry when you get a minute.

Now there's a brexit surprise on 21:22 - Jun 22 with 2144 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bet you are really looking forward to the campaign to rejoin. Or did you think that one vote would be the be-all and end-all of it?

Maybe if the promised beautiful sunlit uplands had materialised, it would have been. Unfortunately, the Brexit reality has done nothing to dismiss "project fear".

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Now there's a brexit surprise on 21:53 - Jun 22 with 2105 viewsbluebudgie

Now there's a brexit surprise on 19:44 - Jun 22 by HARRY10

It's OLD news every bloody week you come on here remoaning .The vote was held five years ago, you lost we ain't going back (thank god), just get over it instead of coming on here every week crying about it,
Now there's a brexit surprise on 21:54 - Jun 22 with 2114 viewsfactual_blue

Now there's a brexit surprise on 21:02 - Jun 22 by jeera

How about you actually contribute instead of downvoting and whining at those who do.

I'm waiting for his explanation about why lots of fine houses in England weren't built on the profits of slavery.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:00 - Jun 22 with 2084 viewsbluebudgie

Now there's a brexit surprise on 21:02 - Jun 22 by jeera

I do contribute, but not with verbal diarrhea you and your liberal metropolitan chums keep churning out week after week. I'm, not the one whining once again it's you and the other liberal cohort that thinks they own this site who constantly moan each week either about Paz, Brexit, Johnson, or Tom Hunt. why don't you and your pals go on a political site and leave this one to true ITFC fans who want to discuss football and do the decent thing and give us a rest!
Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:01 - Jun 22 with 2089 viewsjeera

Now there's a brexit surprise on 21:53 - Jun 22 by bluebudgie

It's OLD news every bloody week you come on here remoaning .The vote was held five years ago, you lost we ain't going back (thank god), just get over it instead of coming on here every week crying about it,

"Remoaning".

OMG, did you come up with that all on your own?

Never had that one before.

Either learn to think for yourself or stop commenting on those who do.

Feck me, you show up from nowhere, you know feck all, you understand feck all, and you try to police a board you hardly even use.

Run along ffs.

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:02 - Jun 22 with 2083 viewsjeera

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:00 - Jun 22 by bluebudgie

I do contribute, but not with verbal diarrhea you and your liberal metropolitan chums keep churning out week after week. I'm, not the one whining once again it's you and the other liberal cohort that thinks they own this site who constantly moan each week either about Paz, Brexit, Johnson, or Tom Hunt. why don't you and your pals go on a political site and leave this one to true ITFC fans who want to discuss football and do the decent thing and give us a rest!

Give it a rest?

Are you too stupid to realise there are 2 sections to choose from?

How many times do idiots like you need the same thing pointed to you?

Use the football only tab. A small child could do it.

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:02 - Jun 22 with 2085 viewsnoggin

You ok Petal?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:03 - Jun 22 with 2079 viewsjeera

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:02 - Jun 22 by noggin

You ok Petal?

No he's too thick to understand there is a football only tab despite being told a hundred times.

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:13 - Jun 22 with 2035 viewsbluebudgie

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:01 - Jun 22 by jeera

"Remoaning".

OMG, did you come up with that all on your own?

Never had that one before.

Either learn to think for yourself or stop commenting on those who do.

Feck me, you show up from nowhere, you know feck all, you understand feck all, and you try to police a board you hardly even use.

Run along ffs.

Who the f,ck do think you are?I don't know you but your attitude makes me sick with your condescending crap.Me police the board that's a laugh you and your liberal chums are the first to bully those of us that disagree with you. You and your mates are typical of the liberal woke brigade . You want free speech until it doesn't tally with your own thoughts and then try and close the debate down but being insulting and patronising, now go round up your mates and pick on me tonight instead of Paz and give him a rest . I'm sure he could do with it. Just wish you and mates would run along and this board would be a far nicer placxe
Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:15 - Jun 22 with 2039 viewseireblue

Point of order, the OP contained some government facts.

Your post is the one containing whining.

Presumably you are an authoritarian that lives in the countryside.
Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:20 - Jun 22 with 2004 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

verbal diarrhea = facts that you can't handle.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:20 - Jun 22 with 2004 viewsLeoMuff

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:13 - Jun 22 by bluebudgie

Who the f,ck do think you are?I don't know you but your attitude makes me sick with your condescending crap.Me police the board that's a laugh you and your liberal chums are the first to bully those of us that disagree with you. You and your mates are typical of the liberal woke brigade . You want free speech until it doesn't tally with your own thoughts and then try and close the debate down but being insulting and patronising, now go round up your mates and pick on me tonight instead of Paz and give him a rest . I'm sure he could do with it. Just wish you and mates would run along and this board would be a far nicer placxe

We are waiting for the debate parts of your posts, do tell what are the benefits of brexit ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Now there's a brexit surprise on 23:08 - Jun 22 with 1917 viewsjeera

Try to get this through your thick, dim skull.

Just try.

I have had Paz on ignore for a year. You know a year = 12 months.

Now apologise, you know nothing creep.

You fecking weirdo, following people around thinking they are all the same one person.

Now there's a brexit surprise on 23:10 - Jun 22 with 1915 viewsfactual_blue

Now there's a brexit surprise on 21:03 - Jun 22 by jeera

Of course he doesn't know.

People like that never know.

Knowing things is looked down on.

The real trouble is they 'know'. There is no doubt, no refinement of views as new facts emerge. In other words, no thinking.

Jacob Bronowski knew where that led...

(For those of you who don't know what this is about, Google for Episode 11 of the Ascent of Man)

Now there's a brexit surprise on 23:11 - Jun 22 with 1910 viewsfactual_blue

Tell me more about why many fine English country houses weren't funded by slavery.

Now there's a brexit surprise on 23:12 - Jun 22 with 1908 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So this board would be a far nicer place if the only people on it were those who agree with you?

And it is those who disagree with you who are trying to shut down the debate?

Interesting logic you display there. And when you have a moment, please do show your working on why we will never re-join the EU once the empty promises have been shown for what they continue to be.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024