Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? 19:53 - Jun 22 with 1518 viewsgainsboroughblue

Watching England is a turgid affair at the best of times but will probably be even more so in what essentially is a dead rubber. At least the Scotland game has something riding on it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 19:59 - Jun 22 with 1230 viewsbluelagos

Gonna give it 15 mins and if its dull will be watching the Scots.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Yep, it'll be far more enjoyable..... on 20:02 - Jun 22 with 1225 viewsBloots

...to see Scotland knocked out than watch the English back 7 pass it around between each other.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:03 - Jun 22 with 1220 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nope. On dad taxi duty and sitting in a swimming pool car park. I’ll catch the second half of something when I get back. Scotland game sounds more appealing as it’s meaningful.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:07 - Jun 22 with 1211 viewsHARRY10

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 19:59 - Jun 22 by bluelagos

Gonna give it 15 mins and if its dull will be watching the Scots.

The jocks game has some meaning, whereas England are through and they may well see finishing in second place gives them an 'easier' quarter final game
Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:15 - Jun 22 with 1198 viewsGeoffSentence

Hit the post and scored already. You might want to turn over.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:29 - Jun 22 with 1164 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:15 - Jun 22 by GeoffSentence

Hit the post and scored already. You might want to turn over.

Wearing out the batteries to the remote now by switching between the two. Another Croatian goal may see me turn over for good though.

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:32 - Jun 22 with 1132 viewsjeera

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:29 - Jun 22 by gainsboroughblue

Wearing out the batteries to the remote now by switching between the two. Another Croatian goal may see me turn over for good though.

Do a J2 and watch both on 2 screens?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:33 - Jun 22 with 1125 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:32 - Jun 22 by jeera

If only one had that luxury.

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:35 - Jun 22 with 1119 viewsjeera

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:33 - Jun 22 by gainsboroughblue

If only one had that luxury.

Then you could become the first person in history to have to change the batteries in a remote control.

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:42 - Jun 22 with 1082 viewsgainsboroughblue

Game on here.

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:44 - Jun 22 with 1073 viewsbluelagos

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:32 - Jun 22 by jeera

Bbc website has the radio commentary of both matches, so can watch one and listen to the other, whilst following the Twtd forum too :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:44 - Jun 22 with 1068 viewsCotty

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:03 - Jun 22 by Swansea_Blue

Nope. On dad taxi duty and sitting in a swimming pool car park. I’ll catch the second half of something when I get back. Scotland game sounds more appealing as it’s meaningful.

You could watch it on your phone…?
Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:45 - Jun 22 with 1069 viewsjeera

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:42 - Jun 22 by gainsboroughblue

Game on here.

Flicked over for a minute.

Certainly a greater atmosphere there!

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:46 - Jun 22 with 1058 viewsjeera

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:44 - Jun 22 by bluelagos

Bbc website has the radio commentary of both matches, so can watch one and listen to the other, whilst following the Twtd forum too :-)

It's all just too much!

But worth a shot anyway.

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:46 - Jun 22 with 1048 viewsjeera

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:44 - Jun 22 by Cotty

I did wonder that too, but they maybe they don't have all that in Wales yet.

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:47 - Jun 22 with 1034 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:44 - Jun 22 by Cotty

You mentalist!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:52 - Jun 22 with 1002 viewsWeWereZombies

No choice for me, I gave my home address when I signed up to ITV player and they said 'no thanks, you have to have STV instead' - which is no problem given the better quality of commentary and the elan usually present in a Scotland game.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:54 - Jun 22 with 989 viewsMVBlue

Youve got to be joking! Ipswich been turgid not England. Its clicked in this match in this tournament.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:09 - Jun 22 with 916 views66notout

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 20:52 - Jun 22 by WeWereZombies

No choice for me, I gave my home address when I signed up to ITV player and they said 'no thanks, you have to have STV instead' - which is no problem given the better quality of commentary and the elan usually present in a Scotland game.

Elan. What a great word. Deserves an uppie.
Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:21 - Jun 22 with 885 viewsWeWereZombies

Oh cr@p

Modric...

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:22 - Jun 22 with 881 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:21 - Jun 22 by WeWereZombies

Oh cr@p

Modric...

Terrific goal.

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:23 - Jun 22 with 873 viewsjeera

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:21 - Jun 22 by WeWereZombies

Oh cr@p

Modric...

Oops.

Well at least we tried to be nice to them on here before the inevitable occurred.

I can sleep a bit better for knowing that.

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:32 - Jun 22 with 856 viewsWeWereZombies

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:23 - Jun 22 by jeera

Oops.

Well at least we tried to be nice to them on here before the inevitable occurred.

I can sleep a bit better for knowing that.

Game on

Ryan Fraser on for Stuart Armstrong

[edit] game off...third goal for Croatia
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 21:37]

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:37 - Jun 22 with 841 viewsjeera

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:32 - Jun 22 by WeWereZombies

Game on

Ryan Fraser on for Stuart Armstrong

[edit] game off...third goal for Croatia
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 21:37]

Um.

Anybody else watching the Scotland v Croatia game instead? on 21:53 - Jun 22 with 812 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Very predictable result.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024