Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... 20:05 - Jun 22 with 1998 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....bang average. Isn't he?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:11 - Jun 22 with 1979 viewschicoazul

He’s no Darren Currie.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:13 - Jun 22 with 1960 viewsDubtractor

Boom.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:13 - Jun 22 with 1957 viewsSwansea_Blue

At least you gave him 5 minutes!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:14 - Jun 22 with 1949 viewsbluelagos

His crossing is particularly cr@p 😀
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 20:14]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:14 - Jun 22 with 1949 viewsITFC_Jenx

Bang average assist there....
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:14 - Jun 22 with 1944 viewsWD19

Like Gwion Edwards…..

….but with football ability.
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:15 - Jun 22 with 1940 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:13 - Jun 22 by Dubtractor

Boom.

You can thank me later! Man in crosses ball to back post with a deflection shocker!

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:16 - Jun 22 with 1922 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:13 - Jun 22 by Swansea_Blue

At least you gave him 5 minutes!

Never liked him when I've seen him...diving prima donna!

Login to get fewer ads

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:17 - Jun 22 with 1915 viewsnorth_stand77

No he's not.
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:22 - Jun 22 with 1893 viewsbluelagos

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 20:16 - Jun 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Never liked him when I've seen him...diving prima donna!

That time at Portman rd when he banged the grass like a 5 year old was quite funny. But for now, he's our prima donna :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 21:08 - Jun 22 with 1739 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Deserves a lot of the hype, but in my mind he’s playing like Lallana in his peak.. and he was barely talked about and was criminally overlooked by England
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 21:20 - Jun 22 with 1706 viewslondontractorboy57

NO
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 23:22 - Jun 22 with 1628 viewsSteve_M

Did you see him take down that goalkick just before halftime. Incredible touch.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 23:28 - Jun 22 with 1607 viewsWicklowBlue

Far too much w@nking going on here tonight!! Get a grip folks
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 23:37 - Jun 22 with 1587 viewsistanblue

He's no Cole 'Premier League Class' Skuse.
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 08:22 - Jun 23 with 1397 viewsChurchman

He’s a niggly irritating player that dives. Annoyed the heck out of me with his antics at PR. But, he rarely gives the ball away, has sublime touch and really hurts teams. He knows where the goal is too. Smashing player. For me, he would be one of the first names on the team sheet.
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 08:31 - Jun 23 with 1370 viewsBiGDonnie

State of this thread.

My personal fav is that Grealish is a poor mans Lallanna. FFS.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 08:42 - Jun 23 with 1342 viewsdissboy2

if he's bang average, you're dung eon level
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 08:51 - Jun 23 with 1308 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 08:31 - Jun 23 by BiGDonnie

State of this thread.

My personal fav is that Grealish is a poor mans Lallanna. FFS.

Comparible to Lallana in his peak
All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 08:53 - Jun 23 with 1294 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

All this w@nking on about Grealish..... on 08:51 - Jun 23 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Comparible to Lallana in his peak

...a pretty anonymous one yesterday!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024