Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? 07:45 - Jun 23 with 2682 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2021/06/20/coinbase-cofounder-issues

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 08:59 - Jun 23 with 2562 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

But some guy on Twitter said it was a good investment, with solid fundamentals....and definitely not a pyramid scheme.
Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:24 - Jun 23 with 2507 viewsmidastouch

This is the death cross they are talking about in that article, as ringed below:

The price of Bitcoin is still clinging on to the £24k level though, which I've mentioned about several times in another thread. The price of BTC is currently up 5% today.

Bitcoin has had so many 50% plus crashes in the past I've lost count. But I still wouldn't write it off. Let's see where the price is say 5 years from now.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:27 - Jun 23 with 2488 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD bombshell of the day - Bankster is a Forbes reader! Do you get a paper copy in the post or is it an online subscription?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:31 - Jun 23 with 2470 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:27 - Jun 23 by WeWereZombies

TWTD bombshell of the day - Bankster is a Forbes reader! Do you get a paper copy in the post or is it an online subscription?

Or do the pay Google most for news placement!

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:33 - Jun 23 with 2456 viewsWeWereZombies

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:31 - Jun 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Or do the pay Google most for news placement!

You own Forbes Magazine?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:39 - Jun 23 with 2427 viewsLord_Lucan

I really wanted to put £2k into a spread of 4 cryptos about a month ago but I couldn't get past the buying platforms security, so gave up.

Have I dodged a bullet?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:40 - Jun 23 with 2417 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:39 - Jun 23 by Lord_Lucan

I really wanted to put £2k into a spread of 4 cryptos about a month ago but I couldn't get past the buying platforms security, so gave up.

Have I dodged a bullet?

About 1/3 of a bullet....time will tell I guess.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 9:40]

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 10:00 - Jun 23 with 2372 viewsBloomBlue

More and more regulators around the world are getting involved with rules around bitcoin that was always going to cause it problems. We also don't know what will happened when it eventually reaches it's 21 million limit, lots of people will tell you what will happen, but there aren't any guarantees they could all simply disappear
Login to get fewer ads

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:31 - Jul 29 with 2106 viewsjoetucker

You have given some good arguments why investing in crypto is better than stock, but you haven't given the main disadvantage of crypto. The prices are changing very fast, and one day you can become wealthy, but the next you can have nothing on your wallet. This is why I like investing in stocks because it is more stable. Also, the trading strategies are helping a lot. You can find some of them on timthomas.co. I can suggest learning about swing strategies for a novice because it helps to learn how the stocks market really works.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 11:50]
Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 10:50 - Jul 29 with 1974 viewsTractorWood

I got out of crypto when they started to break even in the new year. I missed out on loads of upside up until April but missed out on downside if I held it even longer.

Stocks are like safe Haven assets once you've traded crypto, not uncommon for Crypto to go up/down 8% in an hour.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 13:26 - Jul 29 with 1809 viewsDinDjarin

Blockchain is where the clever people are investing like in carbon credits and such.

The future of blockchain in everyday life is a game changer.
Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 10:55 - Jul 31 with 1582 viewsmidastouch

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 10:00 - Jun 23 by BloomBlue

More and more regulators around the world are getting involved with rules around bitcoin that was always going to cause it problems. We also don't know what will happened when it eventually reaches it's 21 million limit, lots of people will tell you what will happen, but there aren't any guarantees they could all simply disappear

The regulators definitely have Crypto firmly in their crosshairs. I'm seeing articles online such as these (see the links below) on almost a daily basis:

Congress Likely to Pass $550 Billion Infrastructure Bill That Threatens to 'Kill' Crypto Industry
https://decrypt.co/77309/congress-likely-pass-550-billion-infrastructure-bill-th

Central Bank of China to Continue Crypto Crackdown in the Second Half of 2021
https://coingape.com/central-bank-of-china-to-continue-crypto-crackdown-in-the-s

All that aside though, it's actually shaping up to be the best week for most of the main crypto currencies in several weeks. For example, this is a weekly chart of Bitcoin priced in GBP:

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 11:17 - Jul 31 with 1539 viewsSnedders

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 10:55 - Jul 31 by midastouch

The regulators definitely have Crypto firmly in their crosshairs. I'm seeing articles online such as these (see the links below) on almost a daily basis:

Congress Likely to Pass $550 Billion Infrastructure Bill That Threatens to 'Kill' Crypto Industry
https://decrypt.co/77309/congress-likely-pass-550-billion-infrastructure-bill-th

Central Bank of China to Continue Crypto Crackdown in the Second Half of 2021
https://coingape.com/central-bank-of-china-to-continue-crypto-crackdown-in-the-s

All that aside though, it's actually shaping up to be the best week for most of the main crypto currencies in several weeks. For example, this is a weekly chart of Bitcoin priced in GBP:

Thanks Midas, enjoy your analysis. Did you watch/listen to the B Word session with Cathie Wood, Jack Dorsey, and Elon Musk? Fascinating!
Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 11:26 - Jul 31 with 1521 viewsbluelagos

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 09:39 - Jun 23 by Lord_Lucan

Have I dodged a bullet?

FIIK Lucers

But I can do you a deal on some magic beans if you feel so inclined.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 11:34 - Jul 31 with 1502 viewsMVBlue

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 11:26 - Jul 31 by bluelagos

FIIK Lucers

But I can do you a deal on some magic beans if you feel so inclined.

BTC up 20%+ in a week.
The main two cryptocurrencies will remain valid in my opinion.
ETH with applications and usage (Euro 2020 digital ticket built on Etherum blockchain ledger)
BTC as store of value with scarcity and solid uptake.

Bit late to jump in now, the big jumps are in the past.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 11:37]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 12:02 - Jul 31 with 1447 viewsRonFearonsHair

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 11:34 - Jul 31 by MVBlue

BTC up 20%+ in a week.
The main two cryptocurrencies will remain valid in my opinion.
ETH with applications and usage (Euro 2020 digital ticket built on Etherum blockchain ledger)
BTC as store of value with scarcity and solid uptake.

Bit late to jump in now, the big jumps are in the past.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 11:37]

20% in a week could still be considered a big jump when compared to possible returns elsewhere.
Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 12:06 - Jul 31 with 1441 viewsTIB

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 13:26 - Jul 29 by DinDjarin

Blockchain is where the clever people are investing like in carbon credits and such.

The future of blockchain in everyday life is a game changer.

This. Argo the one to watch.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 14:26 - Jul 31 with 1328 viewsmidastouch

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 11:17 - Jul 31 by Snedders

Thanks Midas, enjoy your analysis. Did you watch/listen to the B Word session with Cathie Wood, Jack Dorsey, and Elon Musk? Fascinating!

Hi Snedders,
I didn't see that. I'll watch it. I assume you can watch it on YouTube?
Have a good weekend...

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 14:50 - Jul 31 with 1281 viewsSnedders

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 14:26 - Jul 31 by midastouch

Hi Snedders,
I didn't see that. I'll watch it. I assume you can watch it on YouTube?
Have a good weekend...

Yep you can. It’s the 3rd video on Ark Invest’s page. Cheers, you too

https://youtube.com/c/Arkinvest2015
Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 15:26 - Jul 31 with 1222 viewsmidastouch

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 14:50 - Jul 31 by Snedders

Yep you can. It’s the 3rd video on Ark Invest’s page. Cheers, you too

https://youtube.com/c/Arkinvest2015

https://techhq.com/2021/07/jack-dorsey-wants-bitcoin-as-the-native-currency-of-t

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 15:52 - Jul 31 with 1169 viewswellsy700

Cryptocurrencies....so who missed out? on 12:06 - Jul 31 by TIB

This. Argo the one to watch.

Do you mean Algo?

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024