Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New studies on long covid 07:54 - Jun 24 with 953 viewsStokieBlue

Doesn't make great reading and it's far more likely to affect younger demographics and women.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jun/24/more-than-2m-adults-in-england-h

Usual caveat that it's not yet been peer reviewed.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

New studies on long covid on 08:26 - Jun 24 with 863 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

In the spirit of cheery good news stories...
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jun/23/fda-warning-heart-inflammation-p

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

New studies on long covid on 08:33 - Jun 24 with 848 viewsGaryCooper

In all likelihood, it will also adversely affect those who work in a business, with generous sick pay benefits.
New studies on long covid on 09:18 - Jun 24 with 775 viewsStokieBlue

New studies on long covid on 08:33 - Jun 24 by GaryCooper

In all likelihood, it will also adversely affect those who work in a business, with generous sick pay benefits.

Is it fun acting like this all the time?

Because I'm pretty sure for the rest of the forum it's beyond tiresome.

SB

New studies on long covid on 09:36 - Jun 24 with 732 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've noticed I run out of puff more easily since I had it. Mind you, that could just be because I'm not particularly fit and not getting any younger! But my local runs are definitely harder than this time last year and I'm a lot slower.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

New studies on long covid on 10:57 - Jun 24 with 685 viewsGaryCooper

New studies on long covid on 09:18 - Jun 24 by StokieBlue

Is it fun acting like this all the time?

Because I'm pretty sure for the rest of the forum it's beyond tiresome.

SB

Blimey, what a miserable doom merchant you are, like several others you believe you can post with impunity and hate a view that is different to that of your own.

OCD
New studies on long covid on 11:01 - Jun 24 with 676 viewsStokieBlue

New studies on long covid on 10:57 - Jun 24 by GaryCooper

Blimey, what a miserable doom merchant you are, like several others you believe you can post with impunity and hate a view that is different to that of your own.

OCD

That's a ridiculous response.

You implied that a good number of people will pretend to have a serious condition in order to skip work and claim sick pay.

Take a look at yourself, others have clearly taken issue with your post as well as it's pretty awful stuff.

If you want to challenge a view try using evidence, something I don't think I've ever seen from you. Having a different opinion doesn't make it valid if you can't support it.

SB
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 11:01]

New studies on long covid on 11:03 - Jun 24 with 657 viewsGaryCooper

New studies on long covid on 11:01 - Jun 24 by StokieBlue

That's a ridiculous response.

You implied that a good number of people will pretend to have a serious condition in order to skip work and claim sick pay.

Take a look at yourself, others have clearly taken issue with your post as well as it's pretty awful stuff.

If you want to challenge a view try using evidence, something I don't think I've ever seen from you. Having a different opinion doesn't make it valid if you can't support it.

SB
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 11:01]

'Public sector workers such as health staff, teachers and transport workers are the most affected by long Covid, the ONS found. Symptoms include pain, exhaustion, heart problems and “brain fog” that often leave those affected unable to work or function normally.'

Evidence.
New studies on long covid on 11:21 - Jun 24 with 621 viewsStokieBlue

New studies on long covid on 11:03 - Jun 24 by GaryCooper

'Public sector workers such as health staff, teachers and transport workers are the most affected by long Covid, the ONS found. Symptoms include pain, exhaustion, heart problems and “brain fog” that often leave those affected unable to work or function normally.'

Evidence.

Not for what you said it isn't.

That is evidence that people exposed to more C19 through their job have more chance of getting severe long covid.

Your post was referring to anyone with good sickness benefits which in general is more likely to be the private sector I would think.

It was pretty clear what you were implying.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

New studies on long covid on 11:22 - Jun 24 with 609 viewsfooters

OCD

Lol. Literally all you do on here is bitch and complain.

Come on here with angry contrarian views and then cry like one of those woosy Spanish forwards when you get clipped.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

New studies on long covid on 11:30 - Jun 24 with 574 viewsCoachRob

OCD

What utter rubbish!

Stokie is one of several people on here who have attempted to post an objective view of Covid throughout the entire crisis, undoubtedly, his posts will have helped people make better decisions about how to keep their friends and families safe.

Try learning what science is before posting some Daily Mail editorial.
New studies on long covid on 11:36 - Jun 24 with 548 viewsGaryCooper

New studies on long covid on 11:22 - Jun 24 by footers

Lol. Literally all you do on here is bitch and complain.

Come on here with angry contrarian views and then cry like one of those woosy Spanish forwards when you get clipped.

Oh well, as long as it keeps you happy, your life must be one constant riot knowing you and your cohorts are responsible for this tory government, have you no shame?
New studies on long covid on 12:18 - Jun 24 with 477 viewsm14_blue

OCD

Wait, did you mean to say this about SB?

That is just so far off the mark.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024