Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't know too much about Harper 19:09 - Jun 25 with 1569 viewsTractorCam

But a lot of Baggies on Twitter are very upset about them selling him, and most baffled it's to a League One side.

All of our signings have filled me with great optimism so far, let the new links commence!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Don't know too much about Harper on 19:19 - Jun 25 with 1484 viewsNthQldITFC

From the few clips I've seen of him, he looks composed, strong, good spacial awareness and knows how to protect the ball. Also great long stride to get away from a marker from a 'standing' start. Great signing for league one, wow.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Don't know too much about Harper on 19:25 - Jun 25 with 1386 viewsTractorCam

Don't know too much about Harper on 19:19 - Jun 25 by NthQldITFC

From the few clips I've seen of him, he looks composed, strong, good spacial awareness and knows how to protect the ball. Also great long stride to get away from a marker from a 'standing' start. Great signing for league one, wow.

Just watched his interview, he mentions the word energetic a lot, and also used that as what Cook is looking for in players. Loving it, no passengers in this side!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Don't know too much about Harper on 19:28 - Jun 25 with 1351 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Don't know too much about Harper on 19:25 - Jun 25 by TractorCam

Just watched his interview, he mentions the word energetic a lot, and also used that as what Cook is looking for in players. Loving it, no passengers in this side!

No passengers in this side indeed !

More and more departures are required to end that awful chapter.
Don't know too much about Harper on 20:01 - Jun 25 with 1173 viewsN2_Blue

Love the fact that he is 6'2 and looks like he has some presence.

We have been far too lightweight for some time. We need some strong commanding players.

I've seen him play on TV a couple of times and he looked like he had plenty about him. Very hopeful about this guy. No qualms with losing players like Dozzell/Lancaster if Harper/Burns are the type of signings we will make.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Don't know too much about Harper on 21:26 - Jun 25 with 971 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Seems pretty mixed to me on Twitter. Similar to the kind of comments made about Dizzell by many.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Don't know too much about Harper on 05:18 - Jun 26 with 637 viewsRyorry

"Town boss Paul Cook added: “In Rekeem, we have a really good lad and someone who believes in everything we have spoken about.

“He knows the challenge that lies ahead and I am thrilled that he has chosen to join us.” "

Seems like Harper has a great deal more trust and confidence in our manager than some Whinger of Woodbridge types who've been on here over the past few days & who have never even met Cook.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Don't know too much about Harper on 06:30 - Jun 26 with 562 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024