Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? 19:42 - Jun 25 with 2750 viewstextbackup

From YouTube he looks a strong CM, that drives forward?

He and Evans side by side? With Burns on the right?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 19:53 - Jun 25 with 2424 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

First things first, what's his favourite cheese?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 19:57 - Jun 25 with 2394 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Transfermarket has him as a CM with a £2.25M value.

Not sure how they work out the values but I don't think we have had a player on our books with that sort of rating on there for some considerable time have we?

EDIT: Forgot link. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rekeem-harper/profil/spieler/456877
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 19:58]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 20:04 - Jun 25 with 2350 viewsOldboy

Central midfielder. Good in the air, good passer and quick. Some WBA fans think he is a bit light for his size, but I am sure Cook will sort that. Hopefully our midfield won't be the walk over it has been for the last few seasons.
What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 20:23 - Jun 25 with 2217 viewsMerseyBlue

I've not seen loads of him but he always stood out as powerful in midfield, looking to win the ball back and then quickly get things moving up the pitch. As I say, not seen enough to say he will do x, y or z, but am quietly optimistic he will work well in a Cook side. Excited to see him get down to business in a Town shirt.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 21:01 - Jun 25 with 2081 viewstextbackup

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 19:53 - Jun 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

First things first, what's his favourite cheese?

I was really really really hoping that poxy question wouldn’t make an appearance

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 21:27 - Jun 25 with 1994 viewsJ2BLUE

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 19:57 - Jun 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Transfermarket has him as a CM with a £2.25M value.

Not sure how they work out the values but I don't think we have had a player on our books with that sort of rating on there for some considerable time have we?

EDIT: Forgot link. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rekeem-harper/profil/spieler/456877
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 19:58]

We've just signed him for £500k though. Maybe £1m all in. So their figure is completely irrelevant.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 21:34 - Jun 25 with 1957 viewsScottCandage

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 21:01 - Jun 25 by textbackup

I was really really really hoping that poxy question wouldn’t make an appearance

I was really really really hoping that poxy question would make an appearance
What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 22:18 - Jun 25 with 1822 viewscatch74

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 21:01 - Jun 25 by textbackup

Should really park that question now, any suggestions where!?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 22:38 - Jun 25 with 1734 viewschrismakin

I love his interview

"PC wants his players to Defend and Attack and be full of energy"

"what are your qualities?"

" I like to defend, attack and i'm energetic"

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 23:27 - Jun 25 with 1602 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 21:27 - Jun 25 by J2BLUE

We've just signed him for £500k though. Maybe £1m all in. So their figure is completely irrelevant.

Not entirely. I believe they have some knowledge on which they base their valuation.

Of course, the actual fee suggests that West Brom rate him no more highly than £1M and we rate him as worth at least that.

What really matters is how he performs in a Town shirt for as long as he is here and what value we get out of him beyond that too none of which is quantifiable in advance.

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 23:32 - Jun 25 with 1577 viewsMrTown

He and Evans in the double pivot in PC preferred 4-2-3-1 looks the most obvious partnership right now.

Harper looks to have the perfect physical profile; quick, strong, powerful, tall, energetic - instantly ticks that box of being able to handle the physical demands of football now, and the handle the physical demands of playing that midfield role.

I think him and Evans could really compliment each other with Evans composure and technique alongside Harper’s power and physical presence.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 23:59 - Jun 25 with 1519 viewsOsborneOneNil

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 23:32 - Jun 25 by MrTown

He and Evans in the double pivot in PC preferred 4-2-3-1 looks the most obvious partnership right now.

Harper looks to have the perfect physical profile; quick, strong, powerful, tall, energetic - instantly ticks that box of being able to handle the physical demands of football now, and the handle the physical demands of playing that midfield role.

I think him and Evans could really compliment each other with Evans composure and technique alongside Harper’s power and physical presence.

Sounds great, doesn’t it. Night and day from Skuse, Dozzell etc.
What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 06:39 - Jun 26 with 1343 viewsBryanPlug

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 22:18 - Jun 25 by catch74

Should really park that question now, any suggestions where!?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 07:56 - Jun 26 with 1249 viewschicoazul

Strong potential to be the boo boys fave next year I’d say.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 08:03 - Jun 26 with 1235 viewsbluejacko

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 07:56 - Jun 26 by chicoazul

And your reasoning behind your statement?
What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 08:18 - Jun 26 with 1186 viewswkj

I can see that - I would imagine he's going to likely fill the role of 'Skuse' as a holding midfielder - directing the play through the middle and critical for interceptions - thus rarely scoring.

Some of the boo-boys seem to expect a requisite goal tally from Midfielders as the most important statistic.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 08:25 - Jun 26 with 1163 viewstextbackup

Your basing that on skin colour alone, or you have a smarter theory?

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 08:55 - Jun 26 with 1072 viewschicoazul

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 08:25 - Jun 26 by textbackup

Your basing that on skin colour alone, or you have a smarter theory?

Just a feeling that we will be hearing about how brainless he is, how arrogant he appears, how he’s an athlete but not a footballer, he doesn’t track back. Won’t take long. Someone will also mention what car he drives. It happens again and again.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 09:12 - Jun 26 with 1015 viewsVic

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 23:32 - Jun 25 by MrTown

Doesn’t sound like there’s much of a role for Downes in that - except as an adequate reserve.

I think it says a lot about the changes PCis making that a player we all thought was about our best (Downes) probably wouldn’t be good enough to get into the team being built.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 09:45 - Jun 26 with 959 viewsWallingford_Boy

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 08:55 - Jun 26 by chicoazul

Just a feeling that we will be hearing about how brainless he is, how arrogant he appears, how he’s an athlete but not a footballer, he doesn’t track back. Won’t take long. Someone will also mention what car he drives. It happens again and again.

Tracking back is one thing he does do, not quite a CDM, but not far off.

RIP Sir Bobby

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 10:44 - Jun 26 with 868 viewsSwansea_Blue

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 22:38 - Jun 25 by chrismakin

I love his interview

"PC wants his players to Defend and Attack and be full of energy"

"what are your qualities?"

" I like to defend, attack and i'm energetic"

Ha! He’s obviously in no doubt as to who the boss is.

I don’t know much about him, but he sounds like an anti-Douglas.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 11:13 - Jun 26 with 822 viewsBryanPlug

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 08:55 - Jun 26 by chicoazul

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 11:20 - Jun 26 with 801 viewsbluejacko

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 11:13 - Jun 26 by BryanPlug

I’m sorry but anywhere in this post was race,colour or creed bought into it.
Is this the default question on anybody’s views or comments now!
What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 11:21 - Jun 26 with 794 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 11:13 - Jun 26 by BryanPlug

It wasn't Chico who brought his race into this.

I read Chico's comment as we generally have someone who the fans single out and especially if they are a midfielder whose role does not involve scoring goals (e.g. Skuse, Hyam). I do hope Rekeem will fulfil that sort of a role but also score goals. There is no reason why someone in that role cannot chip in with goals. However, Chico's point stands and I didn't see race as having any bearing on it - that was the conclusion drawn by another poster.

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 11:22 - Jun 26 with 787 viewsbluejacko

What’s Rekeems Position and qualities then? on 11:20 - Jun 26 by bluejacko

I’m sorry but anywhere in this post was race,colour or creed bought into it.
Is this the default question on anybody’s views or comments now!

Looks like the post I actually replied too has been deleted!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024