Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. 12:35 - Jun 26 with 2110 viewsbazza

She can’t even make any money from the papers for spilling the beans about him being a complete useless waste of space.. wouldn’t even make the Ipswich advertiser.
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 14:12 - Jun 26 with 1606 viewsLeoMuff

I would imagine there’s more to come on this, can’t tell me they kept their dalliances to the office only. If they are caught out at a flat for example she could well be more stories to profit from, and (you would think) he is toast.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 14:17 - Jun 26 with 1579 viewsgtsb1966

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 14:12 - Jun 26 by LeoMuff

I would imagine there’s more to come on this, can’t tell me they kept their dalliances to the office only. If they are caught out at a flat for example she could well be more stories to profit from, and (you would think) he is toast.

One Tory MP has called for him to quit today. I expect (hope) many more will follow suit. I think he's toast already and rightly so.
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 14:34 - Jun 26 with 1540 viewswrightsrightglove

Clearly someone placed that hidden camera there for a reason so undoubtedly there’s more to the story than we currently know. But no doubt it’ll all be swept under the carpet as is the way with the Boris administration!
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 14:35 - Jun 26 with 1527 viewsHARRY10

It's often left to the 'Sundays' to follow up on such stories - folk have more time to read them.

What also happens at the w/e is MPs are back in their constituencies, and so will be getting feedback from local chairmen etc. Time to make/get phone calls to see the lie of the land.

Whatever 'truth' was ever in Cummings breaking the 'rules' he could claim it was done for some greater good. Hancock's actions were those of a grubby affair carried out at work, with the added misdemeanour of improper use of taxpayers money when handing out contracts.

Thankfully, no one can excuse the PM of any of that.
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 15:08 - Jun 26 with 1466 viewstractordownsouth

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 14:17 - Jun 26 by gtsb1966

One Tory MP has called for him to quit today. I expect (hope) many more will follow suit. I think he's toast already and rightly so.

I think he'll stay. As others have said, he's the fall guy that Johnson will blame afterwards when the extent of the feck ups is revealed.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 15:15 - Jun 26 with 1429 viewsRyorry

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 14:35 - Jun 26 by HARRY10

It's often left to the 'Sundays' to follow up on such stories - folk have more time to read them.

What also happens at the w/e is MPs are back in their constituencies, and so will be getting feedback from local chairmen etc. Time to make/get phone calls to see the lie of the land.

Whatever 'truth' was ever in Cummings breaking the 'rules' he could claim it was done for some greater good. Hancock's actions were those of a grubby affair carried out at work, with the added misdemeanour of improper use of taxpayers money when handing out contracts.

Heard a R4 discussion this a.m. where the reporter said that they were casting around desperately to try & find a Tory MP to support/defend Handcock but none were willing! so Handcock may, unusually, end up being told to either walk or be pushed.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 15:34 - Jun 26 with 1401 viewsHARRY10

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 15:15 - Jun 26 by Ryorry

Heard a R4 discussion this a.m. where the reporter said that they were casting around desperately to try & find a Tory MP to support/defend Handcock but none were willing! so Handcock may, unusually, end up being told to either walk or be pushed.

The concern is that it may start a domino effect, not least that Johnson has been guilty of adultery, and putting his floozy on the government payroll.

Has all the echoes of John Majors 'Back to Basics' sleaze shambles.
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 15:36 - Jun 26 with 1393 viewsLord_Lucan

I can't feel sorry for him but you have to say he really couldn't have wished for a worse 18 months could he.

Not that I have ever been quite in the predicament he is, when I am in some sort of pickle I always ask myself "What would Larry David do in this situation"?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 15:46 - Jun 26 with 1346 viewsRyorry

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 15:34 - Jun 26 by HARRY10

The concern is that it may start a domino effect, not least that Johnson has been guilty of adultery, and putting his floozy on the government payroll.

Has all the echoes of John Majors 'Back to Basics' sleaze shambles.

Indeed - fingers crossed

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:02 - Jun 26 with 1314 viewsHARRY10

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 15:46 - Jun 26 by Ryorry

Indeed - fingers crossed

Probably best not to have Cummings outside the tent pssing in either.
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:09 - Jun 26 with 1289 viewsRyorry

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:02 - Jun 26 by HARRY10

Probably best not to have Cummings outside the tent pssing in either.

Johnson hadn't the braincells then or now to see that cuming ;/

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:12 - Jun 26 with 1287 viewsHARRY10

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:09 - Jun 26 by Ryorry

Johnson hadn't the braincells then or now to see that cuming ;/

Without Cummings, Johnson is about as effective as Emu without Rod Hull
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:13 - Jun 26 with 1283 viewsGuthrum

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 15:08 - Jun 26 by tractordownsouth

I think he'll stay. As others have said, he's the fall guy that Johnson will blame afterwards when the extent of the feck ups is revealed.

Hancock doesn't need to still be in office for that.

Plus I think Johnson is being a tad optimistic if he thinks he can offload everything onto a subordinate minister when he took such a prominent role himself.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:16 - Jun 26 with 1277 viewsXYZ

I guess she might be wondering how long this has been going on. Do you start an affair with a close uni friend after you've known each other for 20 years?

Still, that's her business.

How much public money Hancock's shoved her way is ours. £1,000 a day for a fumble in the stationery cupboard for starters. Then there's her brother's company's NHS contracts.

The world's best corrupt country.
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:16 - Jun 26 with 1276 viewsdickie

We're going to end up with Gove though...
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:29 - Jun 26 with 1249 viewsZXBlue

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 14:35 - Jun 26 by HARRY10

Disagree entirely. What Hancock did, many many people will also have done and is about human attachment and emotion rather than flagrant arrogant disdain for the rules.. Cummings just did what he wanted, because he could and then stuck his fingers up at everyone.

Grubby affairs are, frankly, commonplace.And largely none of our business.

What he should go for, though, is giving someone a job when potentially in a relationship with them, and all the associated failures to declare interests that go witht he whole situation.
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 17:16 - Jun 26 with 1166 viewsHARRY10

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:29 - Jun 26 by ZXBlue

Disagree entirely. What Hancock did, many many people will also have done and is about human attachment and emotion rather than flagrant arrogant disdain for the rules.. Cummings just did what he wanted, because he could and then stuck his fingers up at everyone.

What he should go for, though, is giving someone a job when potentially in a relationship with them, and all the associated failures to declare interests that go witht he whole situation.

Shoplifting is also commonplace.

If someone in very high office cannot keep his marriage vows, then how trustworthy is he ? Where then him being compromised ?

Yours is rather a silly take, as the above shows.

Failing to declare an interest has been the hallmark of this government - with all manner of contracts and jobs handed out to friends. If Hancock was resign over that, then where does that leave the rest.......Johnson ?
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 17:22 - Jun 26 with 1152 viewsNthQldITFC

She certainly didn't do her 'due diligence' (I believe this is the trendy mot du jour) before entering into her contract with him. Nothing to do with infidelity, but the guy is clearly a massive knob.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 18:10 - Jun 26 with 1085 viewsbazza

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 17:22 - Jun 26 by NthQldITFC

She certainly didn't do her 'due diligence' (I believe this is the trendy mot du jour) before entering into her contract with him. Nothing to do with infidelity, but the guy is clearly a massive knob.

I love how delicately you ended up
Just calling him a massive knob 😂👍🏻
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 18:11 - Jun 26 with 1084 viewsjeera

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 16:29 - Jun 26 by ZXBlue

The man's abused his position in just about every way possible now.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 18:37 - Jun 26 with 1051 viewsZXBlue

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 17:16 - Jun 26 by HARRY10

Shoplifting is also commonplace.

If someone in very high office cannot keep his marriage vows, then how trustworthy is he ? Where then him being compromised ?

Yours is rather a silly take, as the above shows.

Failing to declare an interest has been the hallmark of this government - with all manner of contracts and jobs handed out to friends. If Hancock was resign over that, then where does that leave the rest.......Johnson ?

Its not silly. Its none of our business. If we banned everyone who had ever been unfaithful from public office, we probably couldnt form a government.
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 18:40 - Jun 26 with 1041 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think you’ll find it was fine because they were working together (or at least that seems to be the defence of their supporters anyway). Maybe she was giving him IT lessons? I’ve heard they’re are all the rage!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 18:56 - Jun 26 with 1007 viewsbazza

It’s also about people placing trust in a person when electing, and the man has shown zero integrity in every apartment now.
I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 19:00 - Jun 26 with 997 viewsjeera

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 18:56 - Jun 26 by bazza

It’s also about people placing trust in a person when electing, and the man has shown zero integrity in every apartment now.

Quite, from handing out contracts to family owned firms to shagging an employee.

Ffs what did he think would happen?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 19:01 - Jun 26 with 996 viewseireblue

I feel sorry for Matt Hancock’s wife.. on 18:37 - Jun 26 by ZXBlue

Its not silly. Its none of our business. If we banned everyone who had ever been unfaithful from public office, we probably couldnt form a government.

Yea, conceivably you could lose people from serving in public office like qualified epidemiologists in a pandem.....oh....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024