Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four good signings 13:21 - Jun 26 with 1272 viewsSomethingBlue

Burns, Evans, Harper, Bonne — all very good for the level, should all do well here. Happy with the kind of player we are aiming for and seemingly getting. Hopefully we can get at least another four or five in over the next few weeks and then things will start to look a lot more settled.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Four good signings on 13:35 - Jun 26 with 1189 viewsdavblue

This could end up being our best summer in quite a while, probably since Mick’s first summer in fact, relative to our league of course.
Four good signings on 13:37 - Jun 26 with 1162 viewsclive_baker

26, 26, 21 with recent Champ experience, 25.

Good to see a quality over quantity approach. Look forward to what the next few weeks brings by way of signings.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Four good signings on 13:39 - Jun 26 with 1139 viewschrismakin

Four good signings on 13:37 - Jun 26 by clive_baker

26, 26, 21 with recent Champ experience, 25.

Good to see a quality over quantity approach. Look forward to what the next few weeks brings by way of signings.

Its amazes me that weve signed 3 on 3 year deals

As you say good ages

Yet it's short term signings???

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Four good signings on 13:54 - Jun 26 with 1042 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm old enough to remember when people said we had the best squad in the division last year!

That's not to say these new additions aren't any good of course. I don't really know enough about them to have much of a view on them now, but am certainly looking forward to seeing how things develop.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Four good signings on 14:34 - Jun 26 with 829 viewsSteve_M

That next group needs to include a central defender and a keeper I think but yes, those we’ve brought in are decent signings so far.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Four good signings on 14:36 - Jun 26 with 811 viewsleft_foot

Four good signings on 13:54 - Jun 26 by Swansea_Blue

I'm old enough to remember when people said we had the best squad in the division last year!

That's not to say these new additions aren't any good of course. I don't really know enough about them to have much of a view on them now, but am certainly looking forward to seeing how things develop.

So true.

Look where all the players from “the best squad in the league” are ending up!
Four good signings on 14:38 - Jun 26 with 793 viewsHARRY10

Four good signings on 13:54 - Jun 26 by Swansea_Blue

"I'm old enough to remember when people said we had the best squad in the division last year! "

I think that was just a convenient stick to beat Lambert with
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024