Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Hogan 19:52 - Jun 27 with 4616 viewsportmanking

Social media among Birmingham fans suggesting he's also heading here on loan?

Hefty loan fee if so??
Scott Hogan on 19:55 - Jun 27 with 4547 viewsalfie2002

That would be a disgustingly good bit of business, have you got a link?
Scott Hogan on 19:56 - Jun 27 with 4511 viewsRRB

For anyone wondering, though it's one Birmingham fan so wouldn't get our hopes up.

[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 19:56]
Scott Hogan on 19:59 - Jun 27 with 4413 viewsxrayspecs

If PC is playing one up top, then we would have Bonne, Hogan and Norwood for this position. Cannot imagine Bonne and Hogan coming here to not be a regular starter.

Would be surprised by this one.
Scott Hogan on 20:01 - Jun 27 with 4355 viewsdirtyboy

Scott Hogan on 19:59 - Jun 27 by xrayspecs

If PC is playing one up top, then we would have Bonne, Hogan and Norwood for this position. Cannot imagine Bonne and Hogan coming here to not be a regular starter.

Would be surprised by this one.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Bonne in the 3 behind Norwood.

I think I’m miles off but just a gut feeling.
Scott Hogan on 20:14 - Jun 27 with 4123 viewsParky

Scott Hogan on 20:01 - Jun 27 by dirtyboy

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Bonne in the 3 behind Norwood.

I think I’m miles off but just a gut feeling.

Bonne stated in his interview he wanted to play in the 9 up top after several conversations with Cook. That said, he did play on the left on odd occasions for QPR.

Personally, I wouldn’t be too surprised to see Norwood in the ‘10’ playing off Bonne. IIRC, Norwood has said himself he likes playing there and has played there in the past. I could see that working, prime example of him dropping deep and playing a good through-ball was away at Tranmere when he created the winner for Jackson.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 20:15]
Scott Hogan on 20:19 - Jun 27 with 4032 viewsxrayspecs

Scott Hogan on 20:14 - Jun 27 by Parky

Bonne stated in his interview he wanted to play in the 9 up top after several conversations with Cook. That said, he did play on the left on odd occasions for QPR.

Personally, I wouldn’t be too surprised to see Norwood in the ‘10’ playing off Bonne. IIRC, Norwood has said himself he likes playing there and has played there in the past. I could see that working, prime example of him dropping deep and playing a good through-ball was away at Tranmere when he created the winner for Jackson.

Norwood as a ten could possibly work.

However, two expensive loans to share the main striking role? Not sure.
Scott Hogan on 20:19 - Jun 27 with 4017 viewsStokieBlue

Norwood as a scheming number 10?

Oh dear.

SB
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 20:24]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Scott Hogan on 20:23 - Jun 27 with 3924 viewsITFC_Jenx

Interestingly, a few Pompey and Wigan fans mentioned the Cook sometimes played a striker in the 10 position, especially at home.
Login to get fewer ads

Scott Hogan on 20:25 - Jun 27 with 3856 viewschrismakin

Scott Hogan on 20:23 - Jun 27 by ITFC_Jenx

Interestingly, a few Pompey and Wigan fans mentioned the Cook sometimes played a striker in the 10 position, especially at home.

Also, Norwood did say he prefers to roam, drop deep and also attack, so could easily see him swapping through out a game with a forward 10

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Scott Hogan on 20:31 - Jun 27 with 3722 viewsKeno

Scott Hogan on 20:25 - Jun 27 by chrismakin

Also, Norwood did say he prefers to roam, drop deep and also attack, so could easily see him swapping through out a game with a forward 10

or maybe Norwood is be offloaded to make room for Bonne & Hogan?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Scott Hogan on 20:33 - Jun 27 with 3669 viewsxrayspecs

Scott Hogan on 20:31 - Jun 27 by Keno

More likely.
Scott Hogan on 21:39 - Jun 27 with 2971 viewsSaigonTractor

I would be stunned if Norwood isn't still here come the end of the transfer window.
Scott Hogan on 23:28 - Jun 27 with 2341 viewsRomeo4

Scott Hogan on 21:39 - Jun 27 by SaigonTractor

I would be stunned if Norwood isn't still here come the end of the transfer window.

We’ve not seen the best of Norwood yet. If fit and delivered consistent service I think he’ll score plenty.
Scott Hogan on 23:49 - Jun 27 with 2262 viewsUppa_Towen

Could be right re Norwood as an option at 10. If you think about Crooks as a target, Cook obviously wanted some physicality in that position. That coupled with what Pompey and Wigan fans said about Cook liking a striker in there etc suggests it could be right.
Scott Hogan on 23:50 - Jun 27 with 2257 viewsBluearmy71

So as said we know PC favours the one up front, I have no idea who this Holgan is but you all have suggested he is a target man/the one up front...

SO...

I think we are going for the 4321 formation with Hogan the target man and the 2 behind him on either side will be Bonne on his left and Burns on his right.

Now before you poo poo my thinking...

lets just say we get the guy from sheff wed on a free obv he's a left back predominantly...a championship level player isn't gonna wanna be second fiddle for the season so if he is left back where is KVY gonna play?? the obv place is switch him over to right back that enables Burns to play the right sided striker, for me Burns is a striker/forward/frontman whatever you wish to call it and I honestly think he will be given that position.

EDIT

This also gives us a choice of two target men, Norwood or Hogan, one is sub obv
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 23:52]
Scott Hogan on 00:12 - Jun 28 with 2189 viewsBlueBadger

Scott Hogan on 20:25 - Jun 27 by chrismakin

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Scott Hogan on 00:21 - Jun 28 with 2174 viewsJ2BLUE

Scott Hogan on 23:50 - Jun 27 by Bluearmy71

So as said we know PC favours the one up front, I have no idea who this Holgan is but you all have suggested he is a target man/the one up front...

SO...

I think we are going for the 4321 formation with Hogan the target man and the 2 behind him on either side will be Bonne on his left and Burns on his right.

Now before you poo poo my thinking...

lets just say we get the guy from sheff wed on a free obv he's a left back predominantly...a championship level player isn't gonna wanna be second fiddle for the season so if he is left back where is KVY gonna play?? the obv place is switch him over to right back that enables Burns to play the right sided striker, for me Burns is a striker/forward/frontman whatever you wish to call it and I honestly think he will be given that position.

EDIT

This also gives us a choice of two target men, Norwood or Hogan, one is sub obv
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 23:52]

KVY is a RB

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Scott Hogan on 00:47 - Jun 28 with 2123 viewsBluearmy71

Scott Hogan on 00:21 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

KVY is a RB

I thought he was left but could play on the right, well that backs up my theory even more now for my mind at least, cheers J2
Scott Hogan on 10:04 - Jun 28 with 1269 viewsMediocre_Quick

Doubtful if Cook made him captain towards the end of the season, and he was on the first team list that was leaked the other week, him dropping to a 10 seems more likely
Scott Hogan on 10:06 - Jun 28 with 1235 viewsclive_baker

Scott Hogan on 23:28 - Jun 27 by Romeo4

We’ve not seen the best of Norwood yet. If fit and delivered consistent service I think he’ll score plenty.

Norwood's a goal scorer. Even in a dreadful side that barely created, his goals per game return was decent. If fully fit and in a more expansive side, I wouldn't bet against him scoring goals.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024