Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... 10:50 - Jun 28 with 1238 viewsBloots

....a keeper, a left back and a centre back.

It looks like a keeper (although we probably need another one) and a left back are on the way later, so a centre back is next on the list.

We need someone don't we? It's not just me thinking that is it?

We've got Wolfenden, Nsiala Lol and Ndaba. (I can't count Donacien)

Sort it out please.

Many thanks.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 10:52 - Jun 28 with 1201 viewshype313

Clearly they are on the hunt given the interest in Bradley, but not heard anything more on the CB front.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 10:52 - Jun 28 with 1198 viewsportmanking

A quick glance at Penney's videos on social media and there are distinct shades of Cresswell here. Diminutive, cultured left foot, could bring good balance to the team. May prove to be one of the most shrewd additions to the squad this summer.
Yep, quiet innit....? on 10:54 - Jun 28 with 1174 viewsBloots

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 10:52 - Jun 28 by hype313

Clearly they are on the hunt given the interest in Bradley, but not heard anything more on the CB front.

....I'll wait for someone on twitter who's in the know to tell me.

(then I'll write that one off)

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 10:54 - Jun 28 with 1170 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yep I'm with you on this Bloots and have been for a number of weeks , well perhaps since the "failure" to land Bradley

I'm getting the impression that whoever it is will be the Captain as well (just a hunch)

Need a ball playing ,rugged and most of all good leader type central defender

Poll: If it were one or the other

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 10:59 - Jun 28 with 1108 viewsBlueBadger

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 10:54 - Jun 28 by Metal_Hacker

Yep I'm with you on this Bloots and have been for a number of weeks , well perhaps since the "failure" to land Bradley

I'm getting the impression that whoever it is will be the Captain as well (just a hunch)

Need a ball playing ,rugged and most of all good leader type central defender

We'll get someone who does two out of three of those things, tops, at our level.

Personally, I'd look a rugged leader type, who can be paired with Woolf.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 12:34]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 11:03 - Jun 28 with 1045 viewswkj

Like others, it has to be LB and CB. Not sure about our links to Penney and the sort, but would not be shocked if we got a loan in on the LB spot.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 11:06 - Jun 28 with 1019 viewsDinDjarin

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 11:03 - Jun 28 by wkj

Like others, it has to be LB and CB. Not sure about our links to Penney and the sort, but would not be shocked if we got a loan in on the LB spot.

Penney in today for a medical.

Just had a nosey through SW forum and picked this our

Again, top player who never got a tiny bit of support at Wednesday. Best talent to come from our academy in my 25 years of watching.
I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 11:16 - Jun 28 with 934 viewsMrTown

Left Back, 2 Centre Backs, 1 No.10, 2x Widemen, 1x Centre Forward.

Still a lot of work to be done, many knew this, many knew this would not be a simple process, or that it could happen with the click of a finger.

Of course further recruitment could depend on the situation of player like; Woolfenden, Nsiala, Donacien - and whether PC is looking at keeping them in the squad, whether PC likes what sees during pre season.

Think Holy will be leaving fairly soon so am sure we will be looking at another keeper as well.

We are in good hands, people who know how to operate in the transfer window, still so much more excitement I feel in this window.

Enjoy it as a Town, because we have been starved of it for too long, and let's be honest we deserve some excitement again.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 11:23 - Jun 28 with 904 viewsSteve_M

Definitely a central defender is the top priority now, get a good signing in this week and we are in an ok position (assuming these two imminent deals go through).

We still need plenty of cover for the squad but that becomes slightly less urgent if we have the core of a team.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 11:36 - Jun 28 with 810 viewsMrTown

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 11:23 - Jun 28 by Steve_M

Definitely a central defender is the top priority now, get a good signing in this week and we are in an ok position (assuming these two imminent deals go through).

We still need plenty of cover for the squad but that becomes slightly less urgent if we have the core of a team.

2x Centre Backs, 1x Left Back for me.

Centre Back - Charlie Goode, Tom Lockyer, Terell Thomas, Cedric Kipre, Teden Mengi (loan)
Left Back - Nesta Guinness-Walker, Tom Pearce, Rhys Norrington-Davies, Connor Ogilvie
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 11:45]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I'd suggest that our most urgent transfer requirements were..... on 11:52 - Jun 28 with 719 viewschicoazul

Definitely and one could make a good case that we need two.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024