Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) 13:39 - Jun 28 with 460 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: This or Next?

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:41 - Jun 28 with 448 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I love him. Going to go down as the greatest ever.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:46 - Jun 28 with 431 viewsSmithy

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:41 - Jun 28 by The_Last_Baron

he's as likeable as Lewis Hamilton, his own biggest fan., thinks he's above any law and just an odious individual.

Can't deny he's bloody good though, which makes it even more infuriating.

37 years and counting!

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:53 - Jun 28 with 397 viewsStokieBlue

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:41 - Jun 28 by The_Last_Baron

He's a tool who's covid-denying antics last year resulted in a number of people being infected.

And he's just been broken by a 19 year old Brit.

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:55 - Jun 28 with 380 viewsSmithy

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:53 - Jun 28 by StokieBlue

He's a tool who's covid-denying antics last year resulted in a number of people being infected.

And he's just been broken by a 19 year old Brit.

SB

this Draper lad has all the tools to reach the top, sure Djokovic will wear him down eventually by bouncing the ball a hundred times before serving

37 years and counting!

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:56 - Jun 28 with 369 viewsEwan_Oozami

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:55 - Jun 28 by Smithy

this Draper lad has all the tools to reach the top, sure Djokovic will wear him down eventually by bouncing the ball a hundred times before serving

"all the tools" - nice one! :-)

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended. Pronouns: ho/hum
Poll: Does the Forum think little snoozes during the day are acceptable, or not?

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:56 - Jun 28 with 367 viewsStokieBlue

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:55 - Jun 28 by Smithy

He will almost certainly lose this in 3 sets but it's nice to know there is some talent coming through. We don't want another time with nobody post-Murray.

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:57 - Jun 28 with 350 viewsSmithy

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:56 - Jun 28 by Ewan_Oozami

"all the tools" - nice one! :-)

ah I just see what I did there!!!

37 years and counting!

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:59 - Jun 28 with 335 viewsNORFOLK_BLUE

Glad im not the only one then!

Login to get fewer ads

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 14:19 - Jun 28 with 274 viewsGeoffSentence

Well, well, well, Draper has taken the first set.

Whatever happens now this will go down as a good day for him.

Out damned scot Out I say
Poll: How many more goals will these toothless wonders score before season end

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021