Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? 14:24 - Jun 28 with 1599 viewsJackSted

UEFA have been selling semi final and final tickets on their website for the past hour.

Luckiy I managed to get tickets to both games for me and my mates

Just praying England can actually go all the way now
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 14:24]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:36 - Jun 28 with 1525 viewsKieran_Knows

Yes. We had 4 tickets for the final which was refunded ... then my mate got access to apply again yesterday and we got another 4 again. Happy days.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:42 - Jun 28 with 1493 viewsKTBlue

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:36 - Jun 28 by Kieran_Knows

Yes. We had 4 tickets for the final which was refunded ... then my mate got access to apply again yesterday and we got another 4 again. Happy days.

Yep same here, albeit for the "England" semi
Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:42 - Jun 28 with 1489 viewsbluelagos

How much were they?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:45 - Jun 28 with 1474 viewsJackSted

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:42 - Jun 28 by bluelagos

How much were they?

Semi final was around £160 ea but the final was £500 ea

TWTD Supervillain

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:46 - Jun 28 with 1458 viewsquirkie

Hope you enjoy the German v Italy/France final.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:46 - Jun 28 with 1457 viewsbluelagos

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:45 - Jun 28 by JackSted

Ouch

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:48 - Jun 28 with 1444 viewsJackSted

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:46 - Jun 28 by bluelagos

Ouch

If England don't make it I reckon I'll resell them anyway. I won't "tout" them as some of the people like to do but sell them so I get the money back at least

TWTD Supervillain

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:50 - Jun 28 with 1436 viewsdavblue

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:45 - Jun 28 by JackSted

Uefa for the fans.

They are ridiculous prices
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:52 - Jun 28 with 1419 viewsJackSted

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:50 - Jun 28 by davblue

Uefa for the fans.

They are ridiculous prices

They base the prices on categories too which can range from €50 if you're lucky to €950 for the final!

TWTD Supervillain

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:55 - Jun 28 with 1398 viewsdavblue

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:52 - Jun 28 by JackSted

They base the prices on categories too which can range from €50 if you're lucky to €950 for the final!

it's just ridiculous, Uefa don't half have some front moaning about the Super league and taking the game away from fans when they are charging prices like that. £100 i get, it's a lot but it's a final, anything over that for a normal ticket is really a p1sstake.
Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:12 - Jun 28 with 1338 viewsKTBlue

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 14:42 - Jun 28 by bluelagos

How much were they?

£70 or there abouts.
Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:15 - Jun 28 with 1333 viewsnoggin

Face value? If so, that is a disgrace and UEFA should be ashamed of themselves. I wonder how much touts will charge should England get there.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:17 - Jun 28 with 1319 viewsdavblue

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:15 - Jun 28 by noggin

Face value? If so, that is a disgrace and UEFA should be ashamed of themselves. I wonder how much touts will charge should England get there.

thousands i would have thought upper digits as well.

I paid £200 for the Cricket World cup semi final vs Aus a few years back and i thought at the time i wonder how much the football would be.
Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:19 - Jun 28 with 1301 viewsTractorCam

Yep I managed to bag 4 semi final tickets last night, luckily the 'cheap' price of £160.

Saw the final ones on there today but don't fancy paying that.... unless England make it and they come back on sale after, which I reckon they would.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:29 - Jun 28 with 1256 viewsEly_Blue

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:19 - Jun 28 by TractorCam

Yep I managed to bag 4 semi final tickets last night, luckily the 'cheap' price of £160.

Saw the final ones on there today but don't fancy paying that.... unless England make it and they come back on sale after, which I reckon they would.

I assume that you need an access code as nothing showing for me on the uefa ticket site

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:32 - Jun 28 with 1225 viewsTractorCam

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:29 - Jun 28 by Ely_Blue

I assume that you need an access code as nothing showing for me on the uefa ticket site

My mate got an email last night for first access as we had tickets originally, but that shouldn't be the case as when I went on today the other semi and final were also there.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:35 - Jun 28 with 1209 viewsJackSted

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:17 - Jun 28 by davblue

thousands i would have thought upper digits as well.

I paid £200 for the Cricket World cup semi final vs Aus a few years back and i thought at the time i wonder how much the football would be.

If England get to the final I wouldn't be surprised to see tickets selling for 10k

Even some of the England v Germany tickets were selling for that much

TWTD Supervillain

Anyone manage to get Euro semi final/final tickets? on 15:36 - Jun 28 with 1201 viewsbelgablue

Had them originally if England made it but they were cancelled. With 60k in the stadium would expect to get them via. travel club, if (when obvs) England make the final.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024