Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Archive clip about football kits from 1978 15:47 - Jun 28 with 856 viewsSteve_M

Nice town shirt first up.

A different era though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

BBC Archive clip about football kits from 1978 on 16:20 - Jun 28 with 752 viewsEdmundo

10x that price now for a kid's full kit for a Prem club.
If there's one thing I'd like to see it would be ITFC kits being worn by all the local kids, rather than Liverpool or Spurs. Gamechanger need to find a way to make that happen, other than just the obvious (get into the Prem and establish ourselves).

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

BBC Archive clip about football kits from 1978 on 16:35 - Jun 28 with 714 viewsNthQldITFC

BBC Archive clip about football kits from 1978 on 16:20 - Jun 28 by Edmundo

If there's one thing I'd like to see it would be ITFC kits being worn by all the local kids, rather than Liverpool or Spurs. Gamechanger need to find a way to make that happen, other than just the obvious (get into the Prem and establish ourselves).

I read that as you currently see all the kids in Liverpool and Tottenham wearing Ipswich kits, and you'd like that to change!

Sliding doors: had Kieron and Treacle come along a few years later, and Wrighty stayed, and Finidi been content with pipe and slippers, same could have been the case.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

BBC Archive clip about football kits from 1978 on 17:09 - Jun 28 with 676 viewsSteve_M

That was the case in the late 90s and early 2000s. Need a few good seasons where the team usually win at PR for that to happen again.

It's certainly doable, seasons like 91-92 have a big impact on their own but it was that sustained run a few years later that made a real impact.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

BBC Archive clip about football kits from 1978 on 17:35 - Jun 28 with 632 viewshoppy

Good old Bukta!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

BBC Archive clip about football kits from 1978 on 17:51 - Jun 28 with 612 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Isn't that Judith Hann presenting that - her off Tomorrows World fame?
BBC Archive clip about football kits from 1978 on 18:08 - Jun 28 with 575 viewsWD19

£10.50 in 1978 is north of £60 in today’s money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024