Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now 22:48 - Jun 28 with 607 viewstractordownsouth

Shocker of a shout

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 22:50 - Jun 28 with 591 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bad night for him.

But very poor show from his team mates. No one seemed to go to console him after his miss?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 22:50 - Jun 28 with 586 viewsRyorry

Sad to see only one person go up to him to console him though :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 22:51 - Jun 28 with 576 viewsSuperblue95

He’s had a poor tournament and was abysmal tonight. You could see on his face in the walk up that he even knew it was coming.

Surprised he didn’t have a better tournament given how sensational he was in the World Cup.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 22:52 - Jun 28 with 554 viewsBent_double

Had a terrible night, when he missed the earlier chances in the game, you could tell by the look on his face that it bothered him, rather than thinking, don't worry they'll be another chance in a minute and I'll score.

What about Xhaka though, where did that performance come from?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 22:55 - Jun 28 with 533 viewsgreyhound

I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 22:52 - Jun 28 by Bent_double

Had a terrible night, when he missed the earlier chances in the game, you could tell by the look on his face that it bothered him, rather than thinking, don't worry they'll be another chance in a minute and I'll score.

What about Xhaka though, where did that performance come from?

Arsenal working on keeping him as we speak off the back of that I expect 😂 wow
I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 22:59 - Jun 28 with 508 viewscressi

I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 22:55 - Jun 28 by greyhound

Arsenal working on keeping him as we speak off the back of that I expect 😂 wow

To be the best at anything you have to keep your standards up year after year in any sport he has a long way to go to be talked off as a real great
I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 23:54 - Jun 28 with 449 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 22:50 - Jun 28 by Ryorry

Sad to see only one person go up to him to console him though :(

Yup, bang out of order.

Maybe shows why they didn't do better as a 'team'.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I’d like to apologise for suggesting Mbappe was better than Ronaldo right now on 09:05 - Jun 29 with 344 viewsBloomBlue

That's the problem with modern football fans, players has a couple of good games and he's compared to the greats like Pele, has 2 bad games and he's fecking useless.

Mbappe is only 22, players are still developing at 22, Ronaldo etc at 22 were the same

For me Mbappe's problem is he needs to learn some key areas, 4 years ago he was caught offside far too often and still the same problem. The annoying thing is he doesn't need to be as he has the speed to play a few inches inside the defender and still beat him for pace. He also needs to improve his chances to goals ratio. International football is also very different to club football look how Messi has never delivered in the top tournaments, the pressure of playing for your Country is completely different to playing for your club. If he can learn in 6-8 years time I think people will be able to compare him with the likes of Ronaldo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024