Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it closer to coming home 22:58 - Jun 28 with 893 viewsgreyhound

We haven't beaten Germany but that result must shorten the odds a bit surely?
Is it closer to coming home on 23:05 - Jun 28 with 858 viewsRyorry

You didn't say that.

No hexes here please.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Is it closer to coming home on 23:14 - Jun 28 with 820 viewsSitfcB

Is it closer to coming home on 23:05 - Jun 28 by Ryorry

You didn't say that.

No hexes here please.

If Greyhound says it then it’s happening.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is it closer to coming home on 23:24 - Jun 28 with 779 viewsChrisd

England really aren’t going to get a better chance of winning a major tournament. Games predominantly at home, the big boys falling like flies and a very favourable draw. What could possibly go wrong?!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Is it closer to coming home on 00:09 - Jun 29 with 712 viewswkj

Is it closer to coming home on 23:24 - Jun 28 by Chrisd

England really aren’t going to get a better chance of winning a major tournament. Games predominantly at home, the big boys falling like flies and a very favourable draw. What could possibly go wrong?!

That is complacent thinking, and complacent thinking allows David more time on target.

I actually think our chances are possibly harder now, as what we saw from the Swiss tonight is something we really do need to improve upon - keeping our heads high and fight to the end.

In my opinion, Germany or Belgium are winning it this year - which is what I predicted before the start of the tourno.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is it closer to coming home on 07:14 - Jun 29 with 564 viewsCoastalblue

Is it closer to coming home on 00:09 - Jun 29 by wkj

That is complacent thinking, and complacent thinking allows David more time on target.

I actually think our chances are possibly harder now, as what we saw from the Swiss tonight is something we really do need to improve upon - keeping our heads high and fight to the end.

In my opinion, Germany or Belgium are winning it this year - which is what I predicted before the start of the tourno.

I quite fancied Belgium at the start, this probably is their last serious chance to win something with what remains of that squad, not so sure now.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Is it closer to coming home on 07:16 - Jun 29 with 563 viewswkj

Is it closer to coming home on 07:14 - Jun 29 by Coastalblue

I quite fancied Belgium at the start, this probably is their last serious chance to win something with what remains of that squad, not so sure now.

Could very well be - most of the teams left in the tourno have played some absolute belters so far (Except us, we've done enough to get by)

Very impressive showing from many of the teams so far.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is it closer to coming home on 07:30 - Jun 29 with 526 viewsgreyhound

Is it closer to coming home on 07:16 - Jun 29 by wkj

Could very well be - most of the teams left in the tourno have played some absolute belters so far (Except us, we've done enough to get by)

Very impressive showing from many of the teams so far.

Think we need to show tonight that we can put Germany to the sword. This doesn't mean a massive win, but a good show of dominance across the pitch for 90 minutes. We've shown it only in patches.

Both Croatia and even more so Switzerland obviously showed that pure determination when everything was stacked against them forced the game.

Massive bit of psychology in tonight's match as Gareth looks to right his own wrongs from euro 96.
Is it closer to coming home on 07:36 - Jun 29 with 512 viewsEly_Blue

Is it closer to coming home on 07:30 - Jun 29 by greyhound

Think we need to show tonight that we can put Germany to the sword. This doesn't mean a massive win, but a good show of dominance across the pitch for 90 minutes. We've shown it only in patches.

Both Croatia and even more so Switzerland obviously showed that pure determination when everything was stacked against them forced the game.

Massive bit of psychology in tonight's match as Gareth looks to right his own wrongs from euro 96.

I was really surprised to read the head to head record between England and Germany over the weekend. 32 games between the 2 teams and it’s 13 wins each and 6 draws, who says we always lose to them?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Is it closer to coming home on 07:44 - Jun 29 with 495 viewsCoastalblue

Is it closer to coming home on 07:36 - Jun 29 by Ely_Blue

I was really surprised to read the head to head record between England and Germany over the weekend. 32 games between the 2 teams and it’s 13 wins each and 6 draws, who says we always lose to them?

We don't, we just normally do when we play them in a knockout game.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Is it closer to coming home on 09:03 - Jun 29 with 449 viewsElephantintheRoom

Is it closer to coming home on 23:24 - Jun 28 by Chrisd

England's recent record against all the teams in our supposedly far weaker half of the draw is bad - so it makes not a jot of difference just yet.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Is it closer to coming home on 09:20 - Jun 29 with 424 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is it closer to coming home on 09:03 - Jun 29 by ElephantintheRoom

England's recent record against all the teams in our supposedly far weaker half of the draw is bad - so it makes not a jot of difference just yet.

Germany aside, we’ve lost twice against the other 3 sides in the last decade, from 11 matches

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Is it closer to coming home on 09:37 - Jun 29 with 386 viewsBlueNomad

I am starting to think one of the unfancied teams like Denmark might actually go all the way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024