Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought 23:19 - Jun 28 with 479 viewsEly_Blue

Oh sh.t that’s me with no hope and even less so when you knew they were playing France?

I’m sure I’m not the only one!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 23:25 - Jun 28 with 464 viewshoppy

Here’s who got who…

https://www.twtd.co.uk/sweepstake/

Adieu, Phil.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 23:28]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 23:29 - Jun 28 with 441 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Merde.
Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 23:31 - Jun 28 with 432 viewshoppy

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 23:29 - Jun 28 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Merde.

I had Croatia… so I came so near, yet so far from staying in today too.

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 07:31 - Jun 29 with 348 viewsEly_Blue

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 23:31 - Jun 28 by hoppy

I had Croatia… so I came so near, yet so far from staying in today too.

I thought the croatia result was a good comeback but I don’t know whether Spain just upped the ante in ET or whether Croatia were just spent?

Whereas Switzerland just kept at it and France, well they just did what France always does and bottled it

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 07:36 - Jun 29 with 345 viewswkj

I got Denmark, and for similar reasons I am excited.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 07:42 - Jun 29 with 336 viewsEly_Blue

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 07:36 - Jun 29 by wkj

I got Denmark, and for similar reasons I am excited.

They could surprise more people than they already have!

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 07:50 - Jun 29 with 327 viewshoppy

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 07:42 - Jun 29 by Ely_Blue

They could surprise more people than they already have!

They’ve got previous, don’t forget.

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 17:03 - Jun 29 with 278 viewsEly_Blue

Who else got Switzerland in the TWTD sweepstake and thought on 07:50 - Jun 29 by hoppy

They’ve got previous, don’t forget.

Exactly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024