Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vieira 12:30 - Jun 29 with 485 viewscressi

To Palace risky if you ask me did nothing managing in France . Just a good player with a name like a certain Mr Keane. Keane is a better pundit .
Vieira on 12:34 - Jun 29 with 458 viewsMerseyBlue

Think they're in trouble with pretty much any of the options available. Hodgson did a pretty sturdy if stodgy job with the limited budget he had over the entire time he was there. I can see them going down within the next two seasons, which would serve Parish right after his show of apathy to the EFL during the pandemic.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Vieira on 12:47 - Jun 29 with 385 viewsclive_baker

Vieira on 12:34 - Jun 29 by MerseyBlue

Think they're in trouble with pretty much any of the options available. Hodgson did a pretty sturdy if stodgy job with the limited budget he had over the entire time he was there. I can see them going down within the next two seasons, which would serve Parish right after his show of apathy to the EFL during the pandemic.

Roy did well to be fair. There were some on here last summer saying Palace would go down, which I never saw happening. They had enough quality in 2 or 3 key players, well organised and relatively consistent. To finish 14th and 16 points safe is a good achievement, I never felt like Hodgson got the credit he deserved. Perhaps one that wont be appreciated until we see the alternative.

I would agree Vieira is a real punt. I know you can only tell so much from punditry, and there's certainly examples of good pundits that have flopped in management, but I don't really get the impression there's a huge amount to Vieira. Seems a nice bloke, but not the most charismatic or thought provoking insight. Pretty average record at Nice, not one I would be too excited about as a Palace fan.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Vieira on 13:06 - Jun 29 with 314 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I don't know why they haven't moved Heaven and earth to get Eddie Howe esp given the other names they have spoken with.

Viera has De Boer mark 2 written all over it for me. Maybe wrong but as a manager he hasn't done much at all yet so I think this is massive risk for them

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024