Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grab yerself a bargain and support the group 10:09 - Jun 30 with 1618 viewsBlue_Order

The more cash we raise, the more frequent the displays.

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 10:29 - Jun 30 with 1525 viewsMattinLondon

Is it possible to just donate money to the group?
Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 10:32 - Jun 30 with 1512 viewsCoastalblue

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 10:29 - Jun 30 by MattinLondon

One of the products in the shop is a donation, think it's set as a pound but assume you can buy as many as you wish.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 10:49 - Jun 30 with 1449 viewsMattinLondon

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 10:32 - Jun 30 by Coastalblue

One of the products in the shop is a donation, think it's set as a pound but assume you can buy as many as you wish.

Thanks.
Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 11:57 - Jun 30 with 1366 viewsBlue_Order

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 10:29 - Jun 30 by MattinLondon

Yes mate, as Coastal said, there’s a donation option on the last page on the online shop.

Alternatively, here’s our direct PayPal link for donations.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=RKLZCBEY4HLRU

Much appreciated if you do decide to give anything!
Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 14:15 - Jun 30 with 1280 viewsPositivelyPortman

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 11:57 - Jun 30 by Blue_Order

Yes mate, as Coastal said, there’s a donation option on the last page on the online shop.

Blue Order, I see that the adults tee shirts are listed as XL, Large etc.
Any chance that you can let us know what the actual chest sizes are?

I’ve ordered tee shirts from various places in the past and the sizes vary so much, and I’ve ended up paying extra postage to get them replaced.

Cheers.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 14:26]

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 15:17 - Jun 30 with 1216 viewswaveneyblue

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 11:57 - Jun 30 by Blue_Order

Is there any chance of the BLACK BA78 TEE XL (as I have an erm fuller figure) coming back in stock ?
Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 17:22 - Jun 30 with 1134 viewsBlue_Order

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 14:15 - Jun 30 by PositivelyPortman

Blue Order, I see that the adults tee shirts are listed as XL, Large etc.
Any chance that you can let us know what the actual chest sizes are?

I’ve ordered tee shirts from various places in the past and the sizes vary so much, and I’ve ended up paying extra postage to get them replaced.

Cheers.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 14:26]

I haven’t got a size guide I’m afraid, but I’d say they’re true to size. I’m a medium in everything and a medium in those fit me perfectly.

Out of all the tees we’ve sold since we started, only a few people have requested a size exchange, and we’ve reimbursed any postage costs.
Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 17:30 - Jun 30 with 1122 viewsBlue_Order

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 15:17 - Jun 30 by waveneyblue

Is there any chance of the BLACK BA78 TEE XL (as I have an erm fuller figure) coming back in stock ?

I doubt it tbh mate. We tend not to restock the same item as our ‘market’ isn’t exactly the biggest and we hold all our own stock, so we’d probably end up sitting on a load that we then can’t shift.
Login to get fewer ads

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 17:36 - Jun 30 with 1103 viewsjeera

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 17:22 - Jun 30 by Blue_Order

I haven’t got a size guide I’m afraid, but I’d say they’re true to size. I’m a medium in everything and a medium in those fit me perfectly.

Out of all the tees we’ve sold since we started, only a few people have requested a size exchange, and we’ve reimbursed any postage costs.

If you have a medium then get a tape measure, place it under each arm...

And also from shoulder to bottom for length.

You can do this, I have faith in you!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 18:22 - Jun 30 with 1047 viewsPositivelyPortman

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 17:36 - Jun 30 by jeera

If you have a medium then get a tape measure, place it under each arm...

And also from shoulder to bottom for length.

You can do this, I have faith in you!

Yeah, come on! 😂👍

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 20:37 - Jun 30 with 945 viewsBlue_Order

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 18:22 - Jun 30 by PositivelyPortman

Yeah, come on! 😂👍

I’ll have a look tomorrow when I get a chance 👍
Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 21:39 - Jul 6 with 718 viewsUppa_Towen

Grab yerself a bargain and support the group on 20:37 - Jun 30 by Blue_Order

I’ll have a look tomorrow when I get a chance 👍

Got my order through today. Really good quality stuff and well worth the price (I bought the white logo tee and bottle opener keyring).

Not sure if already answered elsewhere but just in case for those asking the measurements for the tee in medium are as follows:

Armpit to armpit across the chest: 20.5 inches approx.

Length from shoulder to the bottom: 28 inches approx.

I’m 6’1 and weigh about 90 kg and it fits me perfectly. Hope that helps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024