Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Record Shirt Sales! 12:23 - Jun 30 with 840 viewscatch74

Was surely a common sense pairing that’s should have happened earlier.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Record Shirt Sales! on 12:46 - Jun 30 with 765 viewsIllinoisblue

Last season’s shirt was also a best seller, now Ed is topping that. Be interesting to know the actual numbers sold. I’m guessing a normal average year would be a couple thousand sold. Last season and now this season more around the 4K or 5k mark.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Record Shirt Sales! on 12:50 - Jun 30 with 733 viewshoppy

Record Shirt Sales! on 12:46 - Jun 30 by Illinoisblue

Last season’s shirt was also a best seller, now Ed is topping that. Be interesting to know the actual numbers sold. I’m guessing a normal average year would be a couple thousand sold. Last season and now this season more around the 4K or 5k mark.

I wonder how many non-ITFC fans will be buying the shirt this year because they're Ed Sheeran fans - that will add a fair few I would think.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Record Shirt Sales! on 13:11 - Jun 30 with 609 viewscatch74

Record Shirt Sales! on 12:50 - Jun 30 by hoppy

I wonder how many non-ITFC fans will be buying the shirt this year because they're Ed Sheeran fans - that will add a fair few I would think.

Definitely a few. My son is still hanging in there, definitely wants one - but he gets one normally anyway. Think there’ll be a bit more admiration from his peers this year.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Record Shirt Sales! on 14:00 - Jun 30 with 475 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Waiting on the hopefully White away shirt. Home shirt just not doing anything for the people I purchase for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024