Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Centre Backs... 10:52 - Jul 1 with 540 viewsITFC_RDM

IMO, we really need a couple of experienced CB's adding to the squad. Fairly surprised I haven't really seen us linked with anyone as of yet.

Interested to know who Town fans think we could realistically bring in / would like to bring in at CB?
Centre Backs... on 10:57 - Jul 1 with 495 viewsalfie2002

Harry Dalling at MK Dons or Chey Dunkley, maybe both.
Centre Backs... on 10:58 - Jul 1 with 489 viewswkj

I would be keen to see if Scott Wootton is on Cook's radar. Was formed at Man United, but has not really had a fixed address since leaving.

He would likely not be a 1st team regular, but not a bad lad to have challenging Toto and Woolfy.

If I am not mistaken, Thomas Lees was at the end of his contract last season - he could be a hot target. Championship experience, 6ft 1, scored a few in his career.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 10:59]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Centre Backs... on 10:59 - Jul 1 with 482 viewsclive_baker

Gone a bit quiet on that front since Bradley turned us down, but the fact we were in for him suggests its an area Cook wants to add to. Rightly so, with only Toto and Woolfy as senior options following the departures of McGuinness, Wilson and Chambers.

I think we'll certainly strengthen there soon.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Centre Backs... on 11:04 - Jul 1 with 459 viewsITFC_RDM

Centre Backs... on 10:57 - Jul 1 by alfie2002

Harry Dalling at MK Dons or Chey Dunkley, maybe both.

Can't see Darling coming in. only been there 6 months. not exactly experienced but watched him in league 2 a few times last season and did look a decent player.

Probably equally as unlikely, but i'd personally like to see someone like Sean Raggett. big and fairly commanding, likes to have a stride out from the back and scores the old goal.
Centre Backs... on 11:22 - Jul 1 with 416 viewsITFC_RDM

Centre Backs... on 10:58 - Jul 1 by wkj

I would be keen to see if Scott Wootton is on Cook's radar. Was formed at Man United, but has not really had a fixed address since leaving.

He would likely not be a 1st team regular, but not a bad lad to have challenging Toto and Woolfy.

If I am not mistaken, Thomas Lees was at the end of his contract last season - he could be a hot target. Championship experience, 6ft 1, scored a few in his career.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 10:59]

Ye, I'd be fairly happy with us bringing in someone with Lees experience at a higher level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024