Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Paul Lambert quote from towards the end of his time here 10:54 - Jul 1 with 1261 viewsclive_baker

I remember one of Lamberts later interviews, on the rare occasion he bothered to show up, he said something along the lines of 'I guess we'll find out if they're good players'. Struck a chord with me at the time, does anyone know which interview it was and if he elaborated at all?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

A Paul Lambert quote from towards the end of his time here on 12:21 - Jul 1 with 1027 viewshoppy

In terms of elaborating, I can't remember exactly, but I think he went on to say that he'd played with some really, really good players himself, in Germany and with some big clubs, so he knew what 'good players' were...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

A Paul Lambert quote from towards the end of his time here on 13:22 - Jul 1 with 801 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

A Paul Lambert quote from towards the end of his time here on 13:59 - Jul 1 with 676 viewsblueoxford

A Paul Lambert quote from towards the end of his time here on 13:22 - Jul 1 by BryanPlug

He didn’t ‘better’ any of the players he did bring in.

Whilst MIck had his faults, he improved the majority of the players that he brought in.

Hopefully Cook will do the same….
A Paul Lambert quote from towards the end of his time here on 14:04 - Jul 1 with 650 viewsGeoffSentence

A Paul Lambert quote from towards the end of his time here on 13:22 - Jul 1 by BryanPlug

Cook does have gamechangers backing to do it. Lambert had Evans.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024