Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Marriott 13:28 - Jul 1 with 895 viewsTractorCam

Rejoins Peterborough, can't remember if he was linked or if it was just fan chat.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Jack Marriott on 15:27 - Jul 1 with 696 viewsChurchman

Interesting. As a youngster he looked the real deal. A work colleague watched his games at Woking on loan and thought the sky was the limit. However, his career seems to have descended into bits and pieces.

A natural finisher, at 26 I hope he is able to build some sort of better second half to his career. He’s certainly gone to a good club that’ll do that
Jack Marriott on 15:29 - Jul 1 with 675 viewsSteve_M

Not seriously linked, he seems to have got a bit stuck after a good first season at Derby. Three year deal might be a risk but Ferguson presumably thinks he can get him going again.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jack Marriott on 15:44 - Jul 1 with 616 viewswkj

Fan Chatter I think. I have always loved watching the lad, especially when he was firing hatricks away for fun at youth level. I think we let a real talent go-to easy. However, he ended up at Derby where he had to compete with about 10 other players for a place on the team sheet.

Questions have been asked of his motivation, and I do think he'd have been looking at a premier league move by now if had moved to the right club and knuckled down a bit.

Would have loved to have seen him back here though - was a joy to watch once upon a time.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jack Marriott on 16:51 - Jul 1 with 483 viewsstrikalite

Taken a massive wage cut as he was on £18k a week at Derby...

Be interesting to see if they now sell Clarke-Harris, or they'll ship out Eisa instead and leave it at that..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024