Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem 19:59 - Jul 2 with 458 viewsRyorry

#Passion

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:04 - Jul 2 with 440 viewsKropotkin123

Would be a good anthem to boo in the final.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:05 - Jul 2 with 434 viewschrismakin

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:04 - Jul 2 by Kropotkin123

Would be a good anthem to boo in the final.

Even better to sing back to them when weve won

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:21 - Jul 2 with 407 viewsTrequartista

I could have sworn Italy play in blue?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:23 - Jul 2 with 402 viewschrismakin

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:21 - Jul 2 by Trequartista

I could have sworn Italy play in blue?

Something to do with UEFA requirements of making viewing easier or something like that.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:23 - Jul 2 with 405 viewschicoazul

Makes me sick when I see the Spanish don’t sing theirs, probably because of Franco or something.

#yesIknow

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:27 - Jul 2 with 391 viewsMerseyBlue

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:23 - Jul 2 by chrismakin

Something to do with UEFA requirements of making viewing easier or something like that.

Is it a colour blind thing? I'm sure I saw something about that in the NFL a few years ago where they did a 'colour clash' weekend where nobody wore white and a large section of colour blind fans had no idea who was who.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:33 - Jul 2 with 386 viewsBlueBadger

No booing the Italian and Belgian teams taking the knee, I notice.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:39 - Jul 2 with 371 viewsnoggin

I want the Italians to win just for the way they sing their national anthem on 20:33 - Jul 2 by BlueBadger

No booing the Italian and Belgian teams taking the knee, I notice.

Bloody marxists.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024