Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ED SHEERAN, I just had a thought, it was what is one of the things.... 21:18 - Jul 2 with 1512 viewsBluearmy71

Growing up or even in adulthood as an Ipswich Town fan you would love, something you dream of, I know its something I would have loved and would have bought a tear to my eye for sure...

Just imagine what it would be like to have the PR crowd sing your name, hand on heart you'd love it right??

So I though as ED SHEERAN has been a life long Town fan and as a huge thank you to him for sponsoring the shirts and other things he does for the club as very few Town fans are in a financial position to commit to such help, us fans could show our appreciation for him with a few choruses of "One Ed Sheeran, there's only one Ed Sheeran..."

You don't have to like his music,its not about that, this is a collective tribute from us life long Town fans to another life long Town fan, its the least we could do right??

Sorry if someone has already suggested this or similar!!
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 12:00]
Now I just had a thought (yes they happen) it was what is one of the things.... on 21:26 - Jul 2 with 1458 viewsdominiciawful

A threesome with Bluey and Crazee.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Now I just had a thought (yes they happen) it was what is one of the things.... on 21:30 - Jul 2 with 1446 viewsBluearmy71

Now I just had a thought (yes they happen) it was what is one of the things.... on 21:26 - Jul 2 by dominiciawful

A threesome with Bluey and Crazee.

They gonna keep their boots on??
Now I just had a thought (yes they happen) it was what is one of the things.... on 22:31 - Jul 2 with 1366 viewsSwansea_Blue

I always get chants off the FPR faithful. It’s funny though as they always think I’m wearing black 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Now I just had a thought (yes they happen) it was what is one of the things.... on 22:38 - Jul 2 with 1347 viewsBluearmy71

Now I just had a thought (yes they happen) it was what is one of the things.... on 22:31 - Jul 2 by Swansea_Blue

I always get chants off the FPR faithful. It’s funny though as they always think I’m wearing black 🤷‍♂️

You are defo not a ref, the jury is out on the other matter!! :)
ED SHEERAN, I just had a thought, it was what is one of the things.... on 12:02 - Jul 3 with 1231 viewsBluearmy71

OK so I just changed the title on this to get more peoples attention to it as I happen to think its a bloody lovely idea!!

I feel no shame in giving this a bump either ;)
ED SHEERAN, I just had a thought, it was what is one of the things.... on 14:28 - Jul 3 with 1013 viewsPinewoodblue

ED SHEERAN, I just had a thought, it was what is one of the things.... on 12:02 - Jul 3 by Bluearmy71

OK so I just changed the title on this to get more peoples attention to it as I happen to think its a bloody lovely idea!!

A bump is better than starting another thread.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

ED SHEERAN, I just had a thought, it was what is one of the things.... on 15:37 - Jul 3 with 878 viewsSwansea_Blue

ED SHEERAN, I just had a thought, it was what is one of the things.... on 12:02 - Jul 3 by Bluearmy71

Give us an ‘E’....

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ED SHEERAN, I just had a thought, it was what is one of the things.... on 16:16 - Jul 3 with 826 viewsNictate

MY NAME IS EDWARD SHEERAN MY HAIRS NOT BROWN
I'M A FOOTBALL SUPPORTER OF IPSWICH TOWN,
WHEREVER THEY PLAY
YOU'LL FIND ME,
I HAVENT MISSED A GAME SINCE I WAS 3
WITH MY GUITAR AND MY STRAP AND MY PRIVATE JET
SINGING WHERE WAS GUNNY WHEN THE BALL ROLLED IN THE NET
FOLLOW THE TOWN
UP OR DOWN
I'M EDWARD SHEERAN MY HAIRS NOT BROWN
BUT EVERYBODY CALLS IT RED!
Login to get fewer ads

Now I just had a thought (yes they happen) it was what is one of the things.... on 17:36 - Jul 3 with 748 viewsBluedanW

Now I just had a thought (yes they happen) it was what is one of the things.... on 22:31 - Jul 2 by Swansea_Blue

I had the misfortune of having the whole of the Den singing "whose the w****r in the white" a few years back lol.
That train after the game seemed to take ages to turn up.
Now I just had a thought (yes they happen) it was what is one of the things.... on 21:45 - Jul 3 with 626 viewsBluearmy71

Now I just had a thought (yes they happen) it was what is one of the things.... on 17:36 - Jul 3 by BluedanW

I had the misfortune of having the whole of the Den singing "whose the w****r in the white" a few years back lol.
That train after the game seemed to take ages to turn up.

Not the best place to be pointed out tbf
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024