Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians 21:44 - Jul 2 with 1084 viewsCheltenham_Blue

But the sight of them moaning and trying to get a player off the pitch who looks to have suffered a serious injury, has turned me right off them.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 21:51 - Jul 2 with 1044 viewsWD19

In mitigation, 89 minutes of diving and sh1thousing by the opposition will get to anyone. The Italians have looked great in this tournament whenever they take a short break from cheating.
Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 21:53 - Jul 2 with 1022 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

On the flip side I’ve loved watching Italy but the constant falling over like they’ve been shot, appealing for everything, hounding the referee in numbers and for prolonged periods… added to the general sh!thousery makes them frustrating to watch and a bit more difficult to really like from a neutral perspective
Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 21:59 - Jul 2 with 987 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 21:53 - Jul 2 by King_of_Portman_Rd

On the flip side I’ve loved watching Italy but the constant falling over like they’ve been shot, appealing for everything, hounding the referee in numbers and for prolonged periods… added to the general sh!thousery makes them frustrating to watch and a bit more difficult to really like from a neutral perspective

Standard Italian though innit?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 21:59 - Jul 2 with 987 viewshomer_123

Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 21:51 - Jul 2 by WD19

In mitigation, 89 minutes of diving and sh1thousing by the opposition will get to anyone. The Italians have looked great in this tournament whenever they take a short break from cheating.

Indeed...you wonder, if they actually bothered to play like they can more often, just how much more easily they'd win?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 00:10 - Jul 3 with 868 viewsnorfsufblue

That fella Immobile.... the near death injury till he realised they'd scored.... if anything deserves a belated yellow... there it is!
Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 00:55 - Jul 3 with 824 viewsBiGDonnie

They were the team I was most worried about. Now they're out it's actually coming home.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 05:38 - Jul 3 with 739 viewsOldboy

I would have preferred the Belgium's in the final, probably the most Prem style side. It doesn't matter though, because England are going to win the tournament no matter who we play or play.
Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 07:52 - Jul 3 with 633 viewsRadioOrwell

That guy who was standing up ( albeit limping ) a few seconds before.
I've got some magic beans for you.
Login to get fewer ads

Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 07:54 - Jul 3 with 628 viewsbluejacko

Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 00:10 - Jul 3 by norfsufblue

That fella Immobile.... the near death injury till he realised they'd scored.... if anything deserves a belated yellow... there it is!

Comedy gold moment wasn’t it?
Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 08:00 - Jul 3 with 608 viewsMattinLondon

According to the media, if England do it then it’s called being professional.
Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 08:33 - Jul 3 with 554 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 08:44 - Jul 3 with 524 viewsEdwardStone

Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 00:10 - Jul 3 by norfsufblue

I laughed at that too

He was writhing on the floor in agony hoping for a penalty

Followed by an astonishing instant recovery

The Parma School of Acting
Wasn’t too bothered about the Belgians on 13:36 - Jul 3 with 374 viewsbraveblue

Maybe if he had not been about the 10th player to go down? Ref added on 5 mins. All those ‘injuries’ and 8 subs. If ref did it properly it would stop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024