Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. 08:20 - Jul 3 with 2129 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Got my best mate and his wife visiting from Rushden for a couple of days. Haven't seen them for nearly a year. Dinner and beers in the local at 3 p.m. Back here for a slow build up, a hard fought 2-1 win against very tricky Ukraine, then it may get a tad messy afterwards.

Come on England

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 08:25 - Jul 3 with 1374 viewsOldsmoker

Are any of you going to do what the Daily Star Sports page suggests?

Rub Harrys lucky balls and give us a semi.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 08:28 - Jul 3 with 1356 viewsnoggin

Would love to watch the game at my local but have been on the wagon for 4 months. So I'll be watching at home with a bottle of Erdinger and a pizza.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 08:37 - Jul 3 with 1316 viewsOsborneOneNil

Lads all playing golf at 1, beers, I’ve booked a garden table up the local which has outside screen for 8 of us to get on it and watch us to a 2-0 win!

Gonna be a late one 👀
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 08:40 - Jul 3 with 1305 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 08:28 - Jul 3 by noggin

Would love to watch the game at my local but have been on the wagon for 4 months. So I'll be watching at home with a bottle of Erdinger and a pizza.

Well done on the abstinence.

Enjoy the evening.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 08:45 - Jul 3 with 1285 viewsEdwardStone

Have you pruned your Pampas Grass ready for the "messy " afterparty, mmm?
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:14 - Jul 3 with 1216 viewsVic

Non football following wife has booked us out for a meal with friends in a non streaming pub!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:16 - Jul 3 with 1209 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Have you tried the low alcohol Erdinger? It's pretty damn close to the real thing and very light and refreshing.
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:16 - Jul 3 with 1208 viewsDubtractor

Couple of friends coming over to watch it with me and lady Dub. Weather permitting there will be bbq beforehand.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:18 - Jul 3 with 1201 viewshype313

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:14 - Jul 3 by Vic

Non football following wife has booked us out for a meal with friends in a non streaming pub!

I'd be starting early with the "Not feeling quite right love, might have to see how the day pans out before we commit for the meal"

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:18 - Jul 3 with 1195 viewsnoggin

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:16 - Jul 3 by BudapestByBlimp

Have you tried the low alcohol Erdinger? It's pretty damn close to the real thing and very light and refreshing.

I haven't but the alkoholfrei is also very good when well chilled.

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:18 - Jul 3 with 1189 viewsfooters

Friend lives on this estate with a quiet car park where they've set up screens for the tournament. Pretty good to have a BBQ and let everyone gather round the TVs. Looking a bit suspect weather-wise though, so I'll be taking my brolly for the grill!

ENGERLAND

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:19 - Jul 3 with 1183 viewsPendejo

Thought it was tomorrow night!

Have a night out in Windsor planned for tonight. Will miss the game.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:23 - Jul 3 with 1157 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

My fiancee is at her hen do this weekend so heading over to my dad's for a weekend of take away, beers and the games with him and a few others.
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:39 - Jul 3 with 1086 viewsWD19

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:18 - Jul 3 by hype313

I'd be starting early with the "Not feeling quite right love, might have to see how the day pans out before we commit for the meal"

This is a different world to me.

Mrs announced yesterday that we had been invited to her brothers for dinner. I was just “yeah, no”.

It’s not complicated.
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:53 - Jul 3 with 1046 viewswoodbridge_blue

Cricket this afternoon at Melton with WB Junior, couple of beers in the club bar afterwards then home for pizza and more beers.
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:13 - Jul 3 with 1026 viewsle2blue

Well in Rome, had tickets, just been canceled by UEFA despite having quarantined and been in Italy for 2 weeks!! Shall try and find a tout or a nice bar :)
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:16 - Jul 3 with 1018 viewsParky

Currently deep in Norfolk territory at a lodge with the Mrs’, hung an England flag on the front with ‘Ipswich Town FC’ across the middle ready for tonight. Already had some funny looks.

Have a few friends and family coming up tonight to watch the game with plenty of beers and a takeaway.

Enjoy mate🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 10:18]
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:16 - Jul 3 with 1011 viewsnoggin

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:13 - Jul 3 by le2blue

Well in Rome, had tickets, just been canceled by UEFA despite having quarantined and been in Italy for 2 weeks!! Shall try and find a tout or a nice bar :)

Why have they cancelled your tickets?

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:25 - Jul 3 with 980 viewsle2blue

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:16 - Jul 3 by noggin

Why have they cancelled your tickets?

because of UK home address apparently.
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:27 - Jul 3 with 970 viewsnoggin

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:25 - Jul 3 by le2blue

because of UK home address apparently.

Did you have to quarantine on arrival in Italy?

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:28 - Jul 3 with 967 viewsITFC_Forever

Wife’s birthday, and I was going to miss the whole day including her birthday and the match due to Hot Rod World Final commitments at Foxhall.

Covid has postponed the World Final, so they put on just a regular meeting, which would have meant missing the game…. But the meeting has now been moved to the afternoon so we can enjoy her birthday watching the game.

She’s such a lucky lady.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:31 - Jul 3 with 954 viewsGuthrum

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 09:19 - Jul 3 by Pendejo

Thought it was tomorrow night!

Have a night out in Windsor planned for tonight. Will miss the game.

Surely HM the Q will be watching it too, so you should be alright?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

[Redacted] on 10:32 - Jul 3 with 945 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:35 - Jul 3 with 940 viewsSwansea_Blue

Massive respect for keeping that going Noggers. Definitely the right choice.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:37 - Jul 3 with 939 viewsWarkystache

Tonight Then Folks, Who's Doing What. on 10:28 - Jul 3 by ITFC_Forever

Wife’s birthday, and I was going to miss the whole day including her birthday and the match due to Hot Rod World Final commitments at Foxhall.

Covid has postponed the World Final, so they put on just a regular meeting, which would have meant missing the game…. But the meeting has now been moved to the afternoon so we can enjoy her birthday watching the game.

She’s such a lucky lady.

Out with Tel. We're not eating tonight. Had a Thai last night with him. We're watching the game in the local, which apparently is rammed tonight.

I need to go shopping as well. Run out of bread, marmalade, cheese and salad stuff.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024