Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! 10:06 - Jul 3 with 2801 viewsSwailsey

But it seems to have legs. Absolutely mad.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:07 - Jul 3 with 2788 viewsDubtractor

Hey Swailsey - we need to sort out a lunch date.

Agreed on the post though - would be a crazy signing if we can pull it off.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:10 - Jul 3 with 2755 viewsSwailsey

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:07 - Jul 3 by Dubtractor

Hey Swailsey - we need to sort out a lunch date.

Agreed on the post though - would be a crazy signing if we can pull it off.

Hey man! We do. Message me. WhatsApp me. Need me.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:20 - Jul 3 with 2702 viewsSwansea_Blue

He had legs when I last saw him play just over a year ago. Maybe he hasn’t now, which is why we’re interested!

Seems a mad link on paper for sure. Could this be our Drogba-type fans favourite signing? They’d have to sell the vision to him. It’s unrealistic to get a top star in L1 but this would be seen as a major coup.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:26 - Jul 3 with 2632 viewsDubtractor

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:10 - Jul 3 by Swailsey

Hey man! We do. Message me. WhatsApp me. Need me.

Will get in touch next week when I have my work diary in front of me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:28 - Jul 3 with 2611 viewsSwailsey

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:26 - Jul 3 by Dubtractor

Alright Wallsteet!

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:33 - Jul 3 with 2587 viewsDubtractor

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:28 - Jul 3 by Swailsey

Alright Wallsteet!

Haha.

Let me just get my filofax out.......

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:45 - Jul 3 with 2498 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:26 - Jul 3 by Dubtractor

Have I accidentally stumbled onto Grinder?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:46 - Jul 3 with 2489 viewsDubtractor

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:45 - Jul 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

Have I accidentally stumbled onto Grinder?

It's like grindr, but much much seedier.

You want in?

Login to get fewer ads

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:51 - Jul 3 with 2477 viewsElephantintheRoom

Before you get too overexcited you may want to acquaint yourself with the sort of player Celina has become.

In his pointless loan at Ipswich he was a young hopeful - probably believing that being farmed out to Ipswich might do hime some good. In a way thats true because he got a move to Swansea before Swansea cut their losses and sold him at a loss to Dijon..

In his time at Dijon - Celina has excited precisely nobody. Granted he may not have settled - but Dijon are (were) a very weak team in a far from competitive division and were relegated a dizzying 4 games early. From what little I saw of Dijon on French tele last season I'd back Lambert's Town to beat them. I dont think he scored a goal all season. I'm not sure he'd remember his time at Town overly fondly - Crusty old MM didnt overly trust him I seem to remember. Maybe if there is any truth to the rumour we'll find out.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:56 - Jul 3 with 2410 viewsFunge

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:51 - Jul 3 by ElephantintheRoom

Before you get too overexcited you may want to acquaint yourself with the sort of player Celina has become.

In his pointless loan at Ipswich he was a young hopeful - probably believing that being farmed out to Ipswich might do hime some good. In a way thats true because he got a move to Swansea before Swansea cut their losses and sold him at a loss to Dijon..

In his time at Dijon - Celina has excited precisely nobody. Granted he may not have settled - but Dijon are (were) a very weak team in a far from competitive division and were relegated a dizzying 4 games early. From what little I saw of Dijon on French tele last season I'd back Lambert's Town to beat them. I dont think he scored a goal all season. I'm not sure he'd remember his time at Town overly fondly - Crusty old MM didnt overly trust him I seem to remember. Maybe if there is any truth to the rumour we'll find out.

Nerdy, do be quiet.
I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 11:09 - Jul 3 with 2315 viewsSwansea_Blue

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:51 - Jul 3 by ElephantintheRoom

There’s always a risk he’s gone right off the boil. He could always go missing for large parts of games, but then turn a match in the blink of an eye and get bums off seats. My main reservation would be about how PC would deal with a luxury player like him. He doesn’t seem like the sort of player PC likes in terms of work ethic, but who knows.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 11:14 - Jul 3 with 2280 viewsWD19

I couldn’t be more “meh” if I tried.

Doesn’t strike me as a ‘Cook signing’ either. I’m a bit perplexed about it all to be honest.
I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 12:15 - Jul 3 with 1960 viewsStokieBlue

It's not like you to be negative about something.

He got 5 assists in Ligue 1 in a rubbish team, that's better than anything we had last year. I would think he could still do a job, only 24 as well.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 12:48 - Jul 3 with 1794 viewsSwailsey

Nah I’ll stick to my excitement man, thanks though!

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 12:53 - Jul 3 with 1734 viewsjeera

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 10:33 - Jul 3 by Dubtractor

Haha.

Let me just get my filofax out.......

Surely you should just get your people to speak to his people.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 12:58 - Jul 3 with 1694 viewsMrTown

Swansea received £3m for him, and couldn’t turn that down as trying cut finances, MM liked him, but needed to install the other side of the game into his play, and the loan move was good for him in that respect

I’m certain he would be a star at this level, but still seems a stretch to me that he would come here.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 12:59 - Jul 3 with 1685 viewsBlueBadger

Don't you find being this edgy ALL THE TIME exhausting?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 13:18 - Jul 3 with 1567 viewsjeera

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 12:59 - Jul 3 by BlueBadger

Don't you find being this edgy ALL THE TIME exhausting?

I've never managed to read one of his posts all the way through.

I've completed the first paragraph before and sometimes skipped to the end and done that too.

Occasionally I've opted for the middle bit for a change but never have I completely read an entire post. I know that could be put down to a short attention thingy to be fair.

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 13:35 - Jul 3 with 1492 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 13:18 - Jul 3 by jeera

I've never managed to read one of his posts all the way through.

I've completed the first paragraph before and sometimes skipped to the end and done that too.

Occasionally I've opted for the middle bit for a change but never have I completely read an entire post. I know that could be put down to a short attention thingy to be fair.

Pardon, I dozed off after “I’ve never managed to......”

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 13:39 - Jul 3 with 1476 viewsjeera

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 13:35 - Jul 3 by StochesStotasBlewe

Pardon, I dozed off after “I’ve never managed to......”

That's why I tend to post in single lines.

I know how hard it can be for [some] people to focus!

That way they can just pick a line, any line.

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 13:41 - Jul 3 with 1457 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I honestly can’t believe this Celina thing! on 13:39 - Jul 3 by jeera

That's why I tend to post in single lines.

I know how hard it can be for [some] people to focus!

That way they can just pick a line, any line.

The 3rd one.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024