Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s Coming Home. 21:44 - Jul 3 with 1248 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I’m pissed
We’re magnificent.
Bring on the Danes.

It’s coming home

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It’s Coming Home. on 22:09 - Jul 3 with 1213 viewsArnoldMoorhen

It's kind of "No lose" now.

If we win, fantastic. If we lose, It's an amazing story for the ages with them, and their star player, coming back when it seemed impossible.

But I still hope we d*ck them 3-nil.
It’s Coming Home. on 22:30 - Jul 3 with 1186 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hedges on Monday....easy!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It’s Coming Home. on 22:36 - Jul 3 with 1170 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

It’s Coming Home. on 22:30 - Jul 3 by BanksterDebtSlave

Hedges on Monday....easy!!

No feckin way. A few hours behind the mower and some strimming.

It’s coming home

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It’s Coming Home. on 22:39 - Jul 3 with 1163 viewsfooters

Split loyalties so I shall be supporrting our boys in red and white... or white and red.

I'll then pick a winner after the game.

I predict that the better team on the night will win.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It’s Coming Home. on 22:50 - Jul 3 with 1128 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

It’s Coming Home. on 22:39 - Jul 3 by footers

Split loyalties so I shall be supporrting our boys in red and white... or white and red.

I'll then pick a winner after the game.

I predict that the better team on the night will win.

Indeed dear boy.
Lost my cherry in Arhus.
Fell for a very lovely Danish girl.
But, the Englishman in me is rooting for the 3 lions.

It’s Coming Home. on 22:57 - Jul 3 with 1106 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It’s Coming Home. on 22:50 - Jul 3 by StochesStotasBlewe

Indeed dear boy.
Lost my cherry in Arhus.

There's a lot of rooting in that post...any mycorrhizal fungi involved?
I have Denmark in the sweepstake so win/win (well not really!)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It’s Coming Home. on 23:05 - Jul 3 with 1096 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

It’s Coming Home. on 22:57 - Jul 3 by BanksterDebtSlave

There's a lot of rooting in that post...any mycorrhizal fungi involved?
I have Denmark in the sweepstake so win/win (well not really!)

Mycorrhizal fungi is the food of the gods.

It’s Coming Home. on 01:44 - Jul 4 with 1002 viewsKeaneish

Is it? The Italians move the ball very quickly and defend resolutely. I’d say their defence is better than our attack and they have enough to unpick our defence, just. It’ll be tight but with the best optimism, I’d say runners up is more likely.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

It’s Coming Home. on 03:02 - Jul 4 with 963 viewsistanblue

It’s Coming Home. on 22:09 - Jul 3 by ArnoldMoorhen

It's kind of "No lose" now.

If we win, fantastic. If we lose, It's an amazing story for the ages with them, and their star player, coming back when it seemed impossible.

But I still hope we d*ck them 3-nil.

Not really. If we crash out to Denmark at Wembley, the team and management will be castigated as bottlers and it will be seen as huge missed opportunity. I've been critical of Southgate and his style of football, but one thing he does well is he stays focused on the job at hand and doesn't let the players get ahead of themselves.
It’s Coming Home. on 12:31 - Jul 4 with 807 viewsChurchman

Staying in Odense many years ago I decided that a beef burger was just the thing for lunch after mooching round Hans Christian Andersen’s (empty) house. I ankled into this takeaway and whistled one up. Expensive thought I, but hey ho. What was served was your standard bun, lettuce, tomato and lots of hot, thinly cut slices of roast beef. It was a beautiful thing. The ultimate burger.

I like Denmark and the Danes. Very hospitable and a very easy country to stay and travel in.

But for all my admiration, including how they dealt with the Christian Eriksen situation, I hope we beat them convincingly.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2021 14:51]
It’s Coming Home. on 15:24 - Jul 4 with 733 viewsBlueandTruesince82

It’s Coming Home. on 12:31 - Jul 4 by Churchman

Staying in Odense many years ago I decided that a beef burger was just the thing for lunch after mooching round Hans Christian Andersen’s (empty) house. I ankled into this takeaway and whistled one up. Expensive thought I, but hey ho. What was served was your standard bun, lettuce, tomato and lots of hot, thinly cut slices of roast beef. It was a beautiful thing. The ultimate burger.

I like Denmark and the Danes. Very hospitable and a very easy country to stay and travel in.

But for all my admiration, including how they dealt with the Christian Eriksen situation, I hope we beat them convincingly.

Have also stayed in Odense and indeed orders that burger.... all I can say is it was a beef sandwich which is a different kettle of fish.

Love the country through, gorgeous blonde people on bicycles everywhere

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

It’s Coming Home. on 15:38 - Jul 4 with 716 viewsMerseyBlue

It’s Coming Home. on 03:02 - Jul 4 by istanblue

Not really. If we crash out to Denmark at Wembley, the team and management will be castigated as bottlers and it will be seen as huge missed opportunity. I've been critical of Southgate and his style of football, but one thing he does well is he stays focused on the job at hand and doesn't let the players get ahead of themselves.

I hope not. I've been critical of the team in the last year or so, and didn't enjoy the group stages from an England perspective. Having watched the team near-perfectly manage the Germans and then comfortably trounce Ukraine, Southgate deserves a lot of credit for 1) correctly managing the squad 2) having the balls to go against public opinion and 3) making us incredibly hard to beat. The Danes are playing some pretty good stuff and it will be a real challenge to beat a team that took 4 points off us in the Nations League last year.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

It’s Coming Home. on 15:38 - Jul 4 with 715 viewsfooters

It’s Coming Home. on 15:24 - Jul 4 by BlueandTruesince82

Have also stayed in Odense and indeed orders that burger.... all I can say is it was a beef sandwich which is a different kettle of fish.

Love the country through, gorgeous blonde people on bicycles everywhere

Good genetics, innit? All Danes, and half-Danes especially, are extremely good looking.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It’s Coming Home. on 16:19 - Jul 4 with 664 viewsNthQldITFC

It’s Coming Home. on 22:50 - Jul 3 by StochesStotasBlewe

Indeed dear boy.
Lost my cherry in Arhus.

Re. your fourth line:

Sorry. I tried so hard, but resist I could not.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

It’s Coming Home. on 16:22 - Jul 4 with 660 viewsnoggin

It’s Coming Home. on 12:31 - Jul 4 by Churchman

If you've never been to Club Buddy Holly in Skagen, have you even been to Denmark?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024