Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Semi-Final 08:45 - Jul 4 with 1141 viewsAce_High1

Anyone going on Wednesday?

My first game of the tournament, only got tickets Tuesday night after the Germany game, really looking forward to it.

Can anyone recommend a good place to go in the afternoon to soak up the atmosphere?
Semi-Final on 08:47 - Jul 4 with 1103 viewsOldboy

London.
Semi-Final on 10:13 - Jul 4 with 967 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

The White Horse just outside the stadium. Building up to pre match there will be a large concourse just outside with a big atmosphere.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Semi-Final on 10:17 - Jul 4 with 932 viewsKeno

Gatwick airport obviously

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Semi-Final on 10:20 - Jul 4 with 913 viewshatch

I’m going, bought them on Monday high risk.

Will be going to Boxpark myself but you’ll need to get there v early.

As mentioned elsewhere - I’m a little peeved by the fact I’ve paid for Cat 2 but got corner flag tier 3 seats. Cat 1 tickets I’ve seen on Twitter are front row but top tier. So who is bottom tier?

Either way I’m looking forward to it hugely
Semi-Final on 10:23 - Jul 4 with 898 viewsbluelagos

I'd head to Baker St and wander a couple of hundred meters for a small cafe/bar. Lots of options.

Maybe have one in the Globe and then head to Wembley.

Pub nearer Wembley I'd check out the Green man.

Very jealous!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Semi-Final on 10:38 - Jul 4 with 857 viewsTractorCam

I'm there, got tickets last Sunday so very glad England got through two rounds. Like people have said the pub at Baker Street is probably the one to give you an 'away day' feel.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Semi-Final on 10:59 - Jul 4 with 798 viewspabloisgod

I’m there

Got 4 tickets ages ago in the ballot - just lucky it’s England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 !!
Semi-Final on 11:07 - Jul 4 with 781 viewsJackSted

I'm going on Wednesday for the first time. Got my tickets come through on the app during the Ukraine game.

Only issue: My entry time is 17:00-17:30!! So I'm going to have to hang around in the concourse for nearly 3 hours

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Login to get fewer ads

Semi-Final on 11:30 - Jul 4 with 725 viewsBathBlue

Yeah, I’m going. Very excited! Got tickets to both semis and the final on Monday. Tempted to shift the Tuesday ticket now though.
Semi-Final on 11:35 - Jul 4 with 707 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Semi-Final on 11:07 - Jul 4 by JackSted

I'm going on Wednesday for the first time. Got my tickets come through on the app during the Ukraine game.

Only issue: My entry time is 17:00-17:30!! So I'm going to have to hang around in the concourse for nearly 3 hours

Don’t worry about the entry time - it’s their way of covering themselves for a ‘safer’ approach to the game with COVID etc. The ticket will work regardless.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Semi-Final on 11:42 - Jul 4 with 677 viewsbelgablue

Semi-Final on 11:35 - Jul 4 by IPSWICHFANITFC

Don’t worry about the entry time - it’s their way of covering themselves for a ‘safer’ approach to the game with COVID etc. The ticket will work regardless.

Exactly - I didn't even notice my entry time for the Germany game!

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024