Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crooks latest 16:36 - Jul 4 with 7399 viewschenners17

Phil - any idea if we have submitted the second bid yet?

Still confident in the deal?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2021 16:37]
Crooks latest on 17:17 - Jul 4 with 5724 viewsRoola

If we got crooks and Celina I'd be a happy man! Creativity in midfield aplenty then and I'd reckon some good football to come!
Crooks latest on 17:28 - Jul 4 with 5632 viewsPhilTWTD

I've not heard anything new since Wednesday but negotiations were ongoing and a further bid - probably bids - was the next step. Think it's one of those where there'll be a bit of to-ing and fro-ing but will get done eventually, assuming someone doesn't come in who can blow us out of the water, of course. Think we're well placed to get it done though.
Crooks latest on 17:38 - Jul 4 with 5492 viewsN2_Blue

Crooks latest on 17:28 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

I've not heard anything new since Wednesday but negotiations were ongoing and a further bid - probably bids - was the next step. Think it's one of those where there'll be a bit of to-ing and fro-ing but will get done eventually, assuming someone doesn't come in who can blow us out of the water, of course. Think we're well placed to get it done though.

hmm, you sound quite optimistic Phil....very exciting as this would be a superb signing for us.

We may end up making more of a marquee type signing, but if we sign Crooks, i think it will prove to be our best business of the summer.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Crooks latest on 18:30 - Jul 4 with 5171 viewsPhilTWTD

Crooks latest on 17:38 - Jul 4 by N2_Blue

hmm, you sound quite optimistic Phil....very exciting as this would be a superb signing for us.

We may end up making more of a marquee type signing, but if we sign Crooks, i think it will prove to be our best business of the summer.

Yes, I think it's likely to happen.
Crooks latest on 18:32 - Jul 4 with 5132 viewschrismakin

Crooks latest on 18:30 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

Looking at his training performances so far it looks like he appreciates our fitness requirements. Banging out personal bests for fun. ( BTW I mean at Rotherham not with town training ) realised that sounded like be was training with us.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2021 18:37]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Crooks latest on 18:55 - Jul 4 with 4878 viewsDyland

Oh do fook off...

(said affectionately obvs)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Crooks latest on 19:07 - Jul 4 with 4735 viewsWallingford_Boy

Crooks latest on 17:38 - Jul 4 by N2_Blue

Best bit of business by miles.

I’d take crooks over celina any day.

Outstanding player at championship level, never mind league one!

RIP Sir Bobby

Crooks latest on 19:43 - Jul 4 with 4463 viewsNorfolkBlue1

According to a mate of mine who was watching the England game with the Huddersfield lot yesterday, Duane Holmes said it’s done and dusted at 750k
10k per week.
Duane Holmes is very close with crooks apparently
Login to get fewer ads

Crooks latest on 19:45 - Jul 4 with 4419 viewsDyland

Crooks latest on 19:43 - Jul 4 by NorfolkBlue1

According to a mate of mine who was watching the England game with the Huddersfield lot yesterday, Duane Holmes said it’s done and dusted at 750k
10k per week.

Oh DO fook off...

(said with love, obvs)

Crooks latest on 19:47 - Jul 4 with 4395 viewsNorfolkBlue1

Crooks latest on 19:45 - Jul 4 by Dyland

Oh DO fook off...

(said with love, obvs)

I’m not claiming to be itk you honker.
I’m passing on what I’ve been told reference Ipswich town on an Ipswich town forum.
I know for a fact he was watching the game at Frazier campbells house last night, and Duane was there also. Whether the conversation happened or not I don’t know.
Crooks latest on 19:50 - Jul 4 with 4348 viewsDyland

Crooks latest on 19:47 - Jul 4 by NorfolkBlue1

I’m not claiming to be itk you honker.
I’m passing on what I’ve been told reference Ipswich town on an Ipswich town forum.
I know for a fact he was watching the game at Frazier campbells house last night, and Duane was there also. Whether the conversation happened or not I don’t know.

Yeh keep yer knickers on :) I'm just pinching myself at the possibility of such a good signing. Yer honker.

Crooks latest on 19:52 - Jul 4 with 4311 viewsNorfolkBlue1

Crooks latest on 19:50 - Jul 4 by Dyland

Yeh keep yer knickers on :) I'm just pinching myself at the possibility of such a good signing. Yer honker.

I do apologise 😂😂
I don’t know a lot about him to be fair, but everyone else seems excited
Crooks latest on 19:57 - Jul 4 with 4252 viewsDyland

Crooks latest on 19:52 - Jul 4 by NorfolkBlue1

I do apologise 😂😂
I don’t know a lot about him to be fair, but everyone else seems excited

He would be an amazing signing. I just don't believe it cos there must be Champ clubs who could pay more wages. As others have pointed out the last few weeks though, it's not just about wages and if Cook/Ashton can sell it, and this is ITFC, and the stars are just maybe aligning (or better than they have in years), then we can get these kind of players in.

Crooks is an excellent player and if he joins we are gonna be right up there next season let alone building for a promotion push to the Champ (gah ffs) ;)

Crooks latest on 20:02 - Jul 4 with 4178 viewschicoazul

What kind of player is he anyway? I’ve heard people on here say he’s a 10 and others say he is more in the Skuse mould.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Crooks latest on 20:03 - Jul 4 with 4169 viewsDyland

Crooks latest on 20:02 - Jul 4 by chicoazul

What kind of player is he anyway? I’ve heard people on here say he’s a 10 and others say he is more in the Skuse mould.

He loves a shmoke and a pancake, you'll hate him x

Crooks latest on 20:05 - Jul 4 with 4115 viewschicoazul

Crooks latest on 20:03 - Jul 4 by Dyland

He loves a shmoke and a pancake, you'll hate him x

Wooffff! How are you luv? It’s coming home!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Crooks latest on 20:08 - Jul 4 with 4073 viewsDyland

Crooks latest on 20:05 - Jul 4 by chicoazul

Wooffff! How are you luv? It’s coming home!

You'll have to come back home to see it coming home.

We won't let you back in though, fook off.

Arf.

Aye, fine, you?

Crooks latest on 20:12 - Jul 4 with 4014 viewschicoazul

Crooks latest on 20:08 - Jul 4 by Dyland

You'll have to come back home to see it coming home.

We won't let you back in though, fook off.

Arf.

Aye, fine, you?

I’ve been back for ages, you never listen to a thing I say it makes me sick.

Yes I’m good thank you, full of beans and very healthy. COYBs!

Crooks latest on 20:18 - Jul 4 with 3955 viewsDyland

Crooks latest on 20:12 - Jul 4 by chicoazul

I’ve been back for ages, you never listen to a thing I say it makes me sick.

Yes I’m good thank you, full of beans and very healthy. COYBs!

When you say you've been back for ages, what does ages mean? I mean ffs, you only moved a couple of years ago. Ages in my life means loike decades.

Good to hear yer well.

N.B. I have the Football only filter on usually, to try and avoid at least some of the snore fest on here :)

Crooks latest on 20:46 - Jul 4 with 3686 viewsOsborneOneNil

In the Skuse mould??

Let’s hope not 😁
Crooks latest on 21:05 - Jul 4 with 3538 viewsipswich85

Fingers crossed 🤞 we can get this over the line. Will make a massive difference to our team
Crooks latest on 21:06 - Jul 4 with 3516 viewschrismakin

For me he Is a mixture of Tommy Miller and Matt Holland with the height and build of Hreidarrson. And legs and engine of Murphy.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Crooks latest on 21:49 - Jul 4 with 3218 viewsWicklowBlue

Phil if this gets over the line, I assume Crooks will pick up the captain's armband?
Crooks latest on 22:04 - Jul 4 with 3093 viewshunty21

Crooks latest on 19:43 - Jul 4 by NorfolkBlue1

10k per week.

Cant see duane holmes coming as he just signed for them January 2021 and signed a 3 year contract unless its a loan?
Crooks latest on 22:29 - Jul 4 with 2941 viewsN2_Blue

Crooks latest on 22:04 - Jul 4 by hunty21

Cant see duane holmes coming as he just signed for them January 2021 and signed a 3 year contract unless its a loan?

I think you are misunderstanding. It's about the Crooks deal, not a deal for Duane Holmes

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024