Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
celina 21:32 - Jul 4 with 2937 viewsHarryB

surely celina will have offers in the championship. who actually thinks that he will come here? i would love it but i just can't see it!
no chance (n/t) on 21:32 - Jul 4 with 2926 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

no chance (n/t) on 21:34 - Jul 4 with 2897 viewsHarryB

no chance (n/t) on 21:32 - Jul 4 by Dyland

its just too good to be true i think. if it happens then mark ashton is a god
no chance (n/t) on 21:36 - Jul 4 with 2901 viewsSomethingBlue

no chance (n/t) on 21:34 - Jul 4 by HarryB

its just too good to be true i think. if it happens then mark ashton is a god

Ashton is a serious mover & shaker and it's one reason — of a few — why this deal could happen.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

no chance (n/t) on 21:39 - Jul 4 with 2843 viewsHarryB

no chance (n/t) on 21:36 - Jul 4 by SomethingBlue

Ashton is a serious mover & shaker and it's one reason — of a few — why this deal could happen.

good point! just waiting for a new story to go up from phil saying "celina talks at an advanced stage" lol!
no chance (n/t) on 21:39 - Jul 4 with 2848 viewsDyland

Give over Thingers.

Are we saying that all Ashton needs is a bigger pot of dosh (US state pension fund vs hospitality mook) and a better club (TOWEN vs er whoever those ingrates are) to make magic happen?

Semi-on...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

celina on 21:55 - Jul 4 with 2718 viewsSwansea_Blue

You'd think so. I'm guessing the only way he'd be affordable is if Dijon loaned him to us. But then you'd expect championship teams to be in for a loan too.

The owners talked about selling the Phoenix Rising vision to Drogba. I suspect the only way Celina will come here is if they can do similar. I've no idea if that's possible or not though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

celina on 22:02 - Jul 4 with 2678 viewsgreyhound

I'm hearing its progressing, however as I've said with other stuff regarding players they can be about to sign on the dotted line then get hooked off somewhere else.

I heard last week we were working on 2 or 3, more names seem to have surfaced over the weekend which would make that number closer to 6 so I don't know what to believe anymore with transfers. Very happy with the business so far thou and thankful for the great reporting from Phil regarding what's going on
celina on 23:20 - Jul 4 with 2311 viewsKropotkin123

celina on 21:55 - Jul 4 by Swansea_Blue

You'd think so. I'm guessing the only way he'd be affordable is if Dijon loaned him to us. But then you'd expect championship teams to be in for a loan too.

The owners talked about selling the Phoenix Rising vision to Drogba. I suspect the only way Celina will come here is if they can do similar. I've no idea if that's possible or not though.

Would be mustard if Dijon loaned him to us. Particularly if there is an option to buy upon promotion at a predetermined price.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

celina on 01:12 - Jul 5 with 2109 viewsbournemouthblue

Celina would very much be a signing with view to being competitive in the Championship

As people day, we'd have to do a serious job selling him that vision

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

[Redacted] on 06:10 - Jul 5 with 1963 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
celina on 07:29 - Jul 5 with 1781 viewsOldboy

Isn't our new signings set around him? 2 solid midfielders holding base, while an attack minded magician pulls the strings. We were told that there was to be a big surprise signing. Perhaps, just perhaps this is it. He would be a fantastic signing for this level and a real message of intent. If he arrives, the rest of the league will be crapping themselves.
no chance (n/t) on 08:30 - Jul 5 with 1609 viewsIpswichKnight

Having someone as good as Ashton in charge of transfers is still a novel concept for most of us especially after the ME years when we were shopping in the rejected 1p bargain aisle.

Isn’t the French league in an ITV digital style mess at the moment? If so most French clubs will have to accept whatever we offer as it might well be only income they are getting!
celina on 08:47 - Jul 5 with 1540 viewsjayessess

As with Crooks, there's no guarantee a Championship team has the same interest as us or matches Dijon's terms. Thus far we've paid cash for 3 players and we were the only club that got to negotiate with the player in each case, as far as I know.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

celina on 10:32 - Jul 5 with 1340 viewsRobTheMonk

Celina and Crooks would be brilliant.

To be fair, I'm looking at who we've brought in so far, and they've all been pretty decent signings.

Kind of missing the days when we'd sign Giles Coke and Simon Dawkins...
celina on 10:56 - Jul 5 with 1255 viewsGuthrum

But are the offers in the Champ better than ours in League One?

Are the wages so much less? Is there a promise of a longer deal, or the virtual guarantee of First Team football? Would he like to go back to a place where the fans chanted his name?

Might that be better than a one-year deal sitting on the bench in the Champ?
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 11:02]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

celina on 15:05 - Jul 5 with 960 viewsPrideOfTheEast

In a normal season I think that’d be right but not sure he’ll have loads of options in England at the moment.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 15:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024