Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship clubs chasing Celina as well 07:56 - Jul 6 with 3083 viewsWallingford_Boy

Game over then

RIP Sir Bobby

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:01 - Jul 6 with 3035 viewsOldboy

Why? We are able to match some of them financially and we are a club selling a dream. Think we are in the mix, which is a message of intent. So many years of mediocrity has taken its toll on you. Positivety is the way the club is run now. Get on board, it's going to be a hell of a journey
Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:19 - Jul 6 with 2837 viewsITFCBlues

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:01 - Jul 6 by Oldboy

Why? We are able to match some of them financially and we are a club selling a dream. Think we are in the mix, which is a message of intent. So many years of mediocrity has taken its toll on you. Positivety is the way the club is run now. Get on board, it's going to be a hell of a journey

Exactly. Of those linked, I don't see how Hull or Coventry get 1.5m to 2m to sign him?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:19 - Jul 6 with 2844 viewsitfctilidie

wasn't this mentioned in the original story when it broke anyway - if we get him happy days, if not the signal intent is the main thing as there will be other similar targets
Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:19 - Jul 6 with 2833 viewsWallingford_Boy

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:01 - Jul 6 by Oldboy

Ha, good point.

Just think most footballers think short term and simply want to play at the highest level possible.. NOW.

Hope I’m wrong though.

RIP Sir Bobby

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:20 - Jul 6 with 2827 viewsWallingford_Boy

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:19 - Jul 6 by itfctilidie

wasn't this mentioned in the original story when it broke anyway - if we get him happy days, if not the signal intent is the main thing as there will be other similar targets

EADT just reported it.

RIP Sir Bobby

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:22 - Jul 6 with 2795 viewsitfctilidie

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:20 - Jul 6 by Wallingford_Boy

EADT just reported it.

cheers just see it - I would be more concerned about the unnamed Dutch top division club than Hull or Coventry
Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:24 - Jul 6 with 2752 viewstractorboy1978

Always going to be an ambitious, hard deal to try and do as a L1 club but people more in the know than I think we have a decent chance of getting it done.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2021 8:27]
Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:25 - Jul 6 with 2742 viewsRegencyBlue

Not necessarily but if it’s true we need to get the deal done sooner rather than later so we have time to move on to other targets if required.
Login to get fewer ads

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:29 - Jul 6 with 2670 viewsKieran_Knows

The same 2 championship clubs that we beat signing Wes Burns to? You mean?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:32 - Jul 6 with 2634 viewsKeno

Pah!

I have it on good authority that he loves the fans and especiallyTWTD that will be his main reason for signing

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:34 - Jul 6 with 2582 viewsBiGDonnie

The squad we're putting together we're basically a Championship side. Celina knows what's good, he'll sign for us by clos of business tomorrow.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 09:07 - Jul 6 with 2328 viewsSitfcB

I think we have an advantage in the fact he’s been here before and knows the fans love him.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 09:14 - Jul 6 with 2256 viewsMediocre_Quick

It’s almost as if our fans think the word ‘targeting’ means we’re 100% going to sign a player, in this case Celina

Targeting a player doesn’t necessarily mean we’ll sign them, and even if we don’t get him, I’m sure PC and MA have relatively suitable back ups who are likely to make the same impact 🤦
Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 09:24 - Jul 6 with 2140 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 09:07 - Jul 6 by SitfcB

I think we have an advantage in the fact he’s been here before and knows the fans love him.

In the article said he was on board and willing to come here as well which is positive
Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 09:25 - Jul 6 with 2131 viewsSteve_M

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 09:07 - Jul 6 by SitfcB

Yes, after a crap year that shouldn't be underestimated.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 09:33 - Jul 6 with 2049 viewsOldboy

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 08:32 - Jul 6 by Keno

Pah!

I have it on good authority that he loves the fans and especiallyTWTD that will be his main reason for signing

Obviously unstable. Pull the plug now.
Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 12:15 - Jul 6 with 1698 viewsGuthrum

Does it actually mean that?

Depending upon who is in the mix, is our wage offer going to be so much less than theirs? Certainly transfer bids are not automatically so.

We may be able to offer a longer contract, with more chance of First Team selection. Plus a preexisting (favourable) connection with the fans.

Also, we may be in League One this season, but after that, who knows? Might be better than facing a relegation battle with some Champ struggler and ending up down here anyway.

And we already have a foot in the door.

I wouldn't count us out just yet.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Championship clubs chasing Celina as well on 12:18 - Jul 6 with 1668 viewschrismakin

I think Coventry will get him. He loved Waghorn. they had a very good partnership on the pitch.

I'd love him here. But it might just be a stretch to high for us.

I'm still keeping positive about it tho as he clearly is thinking about it for it to still be ongoing so we are in with the same chances as the other clubs.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2021 12:21]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024