Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 members of ODI squad test positive for Covid (n/t) 09:30 - Jul 6 with 714 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

7 members of ODI squad test positive for Covid (n/t) on 09:32 - Jul 6 with 703 viewsclive_baker

Disappointed Joe.

"7 members of England squad test positive for Covid" would've been excellent click baiting.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

7 members of ODI squad test positive for Covid (n/t) on 09:38 - Jul 6 with 655 viewsKeno

7 members of ODI squad test positive for Covid (n/t) on 09:32 - Jul 6 by clive_baker

Disappointed Joe.

"7 members of England squad test positive for Covid" would've been excellent click baiting.

he's made a rookie mistake there

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

7 members of ODI squad test positive for Covid (n/t) on 09:39 - Jul 6 with 642 viewsWD19

I make that about a 40% catch success........which is entirely in keeping with the slip cordon over the past couple of years.
You really shouldn't joke about it..... on 09:46 - Jul 6 with 579 viewsBloots

7 members of ODI squad test positive for Covid (n/t) on 09:32 - Jul 6 by clive_baker

Disappointed Joe.

....should you?

It doesn't even bear thinking about.

FFS.

You know it.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

You really shouldn't joke about it..... on 09:56 - Jul 6 with 520 viewsCoastalblue

You really shouldn't joke about it..... on 09:46 - Jul 6 by Bloots

....should you?

It doesn't even bear thinking about.

FFS.

You know it.

I wonder how many positive tests have been dusted under the carpet during the Euros? I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised, I'm amazed there has been so few.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

You really shouldn't joke about it..... on 10:13 - Jul 6 with 458 viewsclive_baker

You really shouldn't joke about it..... on 09:56 - Jul 6 by Coastalblue

I wonder how many positive tests have been dusted under the carpet during the Euros? I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised, I'm amazed there has been so few.

Maybe Gareth's played a blinder with the treatment of Mount and Chilwell. Got some credit in the bank and given UEFA some low hanging fruit to go after. Kane probably had it for the first 2 games.

I must admit I am waiting for the headline on Friday that tells us Kane, Sterling, Maguire, Stones, Rice and Grealish are all having to self isolate and miss the final*

*Not presuming we get to the final, before anyone tells me off!

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024