Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are we watching the game tonight? 11:50 - Jul 7 with 1273 viewsBiGDonnie

I'm booked to go to a lovely boozer in Hayes, Bromley, The New Inn. 13 of us booked immediately after the Ukraine game. Of the original 13, I'm the only one who's still going due to a variety of reasons (positive covid tests and partners being the main excuse), losers. I've managed to recruit 3 to join me so far!

How many on here are going to Wembley? Enjoy.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:54 - Jul 7 with 1243 viewsSamWhiteUK

Just me and the girlfriend at home, as it has been most games. Had friends over for the Scotland game, but otherwise quiet ones
Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:57 - Jul 7 with 1213 viewsOsborneOneNil

10 of us at a mates man shed, huge tv etc.

But first, we are all off in a mo to play golf, few beers.
Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:58 - Jul 7 with 1208 viewsfooters

Car park in the rain.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:58 - Jul 7 with 1209 viewsFixed_It

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:54 - Jul 7 by SamWhiteUK

Just me and the girlfriend at home, as it has been most games. Had friends over for the Scotland game, but otherwise quiet ones

I was going to watch at a friend's house with others, but his missus is unwell so that has been cancelled. In a way I'm glad, as it means I can watch on my 'lucky' new TV. It hasn't let us down so far this tournament...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:59 - Jul 7 with 1201 viewsFreddies_Ears

Wembley. About to head off for a long "lunch" ...
Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:00 - Jul 7 with 1200 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Home alone tonight. Mrs SSB is working away until Saturday evening, so can swear and cuss to my heart’s content, play 3 lions without any tutting and generally do as I please.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:19 - Jul 7 with 1132 viewsusm

Casa USM.
With Mrs USM.
Going for a 5K+ run at 6.30, to warm up.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:20 - Jul 7 with 1131 viewsSamWhiteUK

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:58 - Jul 7 by Fixed_It

I was going to watch at a friend's house with others, but his missus is unwell so that has been cancelled. In a way I'm glad, as it means I can watch on my 'lucky' new TV. It hasn't let us down so far this tournament...

Said friends had invited us round to theirs for the Scotland game, but I managed to convince them it was our turn to host - because I don't rate their TV
Login to get fewer ads

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:22 - Jul 7 with 1117 viewsSwansea_Blue

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:58 - Jul 7 by footers

Car park in the rain.

There's a good chance I literally will be. Bloody kids and their extra curricular activities.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:23 - Jul 7 with 1117 viewsFtnfwest

Home with the youngest who suddenly seems to be interested in footy (she never has been before) and lady F who's seems to bizarrely also be condescending to having the game on, having hated it all these years. Problem with all that is having to explain rules and so forth as we go through. Still, as i share my birthday with Sir Bontcho of Guentchev, i may be passing out by that stage anyway.
Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:23 - Jul 7 with 1116 viewsSE1blue

On the couch in locked down Toronto. Seeing unmasked people in stadiums is like another world.

Pub patios are open but we’re due rain all day.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:33 - Jul 7 with 1080 viewsBiGDonnie

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:54 - Jul 7 by SamWhiteUK

Lot to be said for the quiet ones, I've had a few of those this tourney. You'll be able to concentrate on the game a lot better.

COYBs

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:35 - Jul 7 with 1073 viewsBiGDonnie

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:59 - Jul 7 by Freddies_Ears

Wembley. About to head off for a long "lunch" ...

Definite winner - enjoy sir!

I'm presuming your lunch is of the liquid variety?

COYBs

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:37 - Jul 7 with 1061 viewsBiGDonnie

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:57 - Jul 7 by OsborneOneNil

10 of us at a mates man shed, huge tv etc.

But first, we are all off in a mo to play golf, few beers.

This is a close second to Freddieears who's going! Love a manshed/hangout, proper night.

Enjoy brother.

COYBs

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:38 - Jul 7 with 1058 viewsBiGDonnie

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:00 - Jul 7 by StochesStotasBlewe

Home alone tonight. Mrs SSB is working away until Saturday evening, so can swear and cuss to my heart’s content, play 3 lions without any tutting and generally do as I please.

Obviously you can't watch the game alone, so I hope you've bought some cans for company?

COYBs

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:41 - Jul 7 with 1047 viewsBiGDonnie

That being said, if anyone near to Bromley fancies some atmosphere, let me know, still got a few tickets.

COYBs

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:43 - Jul 7 with 1038 viewsfooters

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:22 - Jul 7 by Swansea_Blue

There's a good chance I literally will be. Bloody kids and their extra curricular activities.

Is it really watching England unless you have a burnt hotdog in a soggy bun?

I'll also take some Danish pastries as today's official Danish peace envoy.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:47 - Jul 7 with 1019 viewsSaleAway

Down at the tennis club bar with a few mates... full of nervous energy...

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:59 - Jul 7 with 968 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:38 - Jul 7 by BiGDonnie

Obviously you can't watch the game alone, so I hope you've bought some cans for company?

I’ve some Peroni bottles left over from Saturday night so will be drinking those.

Would be poor form to drink Italian beer when we play them in the final.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:59 - Jul 7 with 966 viewsjeera

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 11:58 - Jul 7 by footers

Car park in the rain.

There's a song in there somewhere.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 14:17 - Jul 7 with 865 viewsSamWhiteUK

Where are we watching the game tonight? on 12:33 - Jul 7 by BiGDonnie

Lot to be said for the quiet ones, I've had a few of those this tourney. You'll be able to concentrate on the game a lot better.

Yeah, I'm not a huge pub goer anyway. Combine that with not being able to see/watch the game that I went there to see? Not really my cup of tea
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024