Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Memories of Turin 14:06 - Jul 7 with 426 viewsFtnfwest

are what prevent me from ever being too confident, and Nessun Dorma is always enough to start me blubbing. But for the slightly more mature amongst us, where did you watch that one? Had just bought and moved into my first house, watched it with my irish mate and co-owner of the house amongst all the removal boxes.
Memories of Turin on 14:08 - Jul 7 with 394 viewsGeoffSentence

Watched it at home with a buddy before going out with our respective other halves for the rest of the evening.

It's fair to say that we two lads were not great company that night.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Memories of Turin on 14:10 - Jul 7 with 381 viewsIllinoisblue

Watched it in Trader Jacks. Seems a lifetime ago now. Few shop windows got smashed in the town centre after the game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Memories of Turin on 14:19 - Jul 7 with 342 viewsFtnfwest

Memories of Turin on 14:08 - Jul 7 by GeoffSentence

Watched it at home with a buddy before going out with our respective other halves for the rest of the evening.

It's fair to say that we two lads were not great company that night.

Managed to watch the shootout but there's only ever been one penalty I couldn't watch and that was Lineker's first one v Cameroon. Basically because it was the first point in any game that we'd have realistically been out with a miss. We just weren't going to come back otherwise.
Memories of Turin on 14:53 - Jul 7 with 284 viewsPendejo

Black Horse

When Lineker scored I was up into a standing position on my chair without touching the table.
Never could get my head around the smashing up the town bit, maybe that was the beginning of the end for the town centre?

Compare and contrast to THAT night in Naaridge.. Once that gobby tvvat had mouthed off out of their window the mania set in. For the younger folks think "Kingsmen" specifically the church scene when everyone just goes insane.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024