Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far 16:50 - Jul 7 with 840 viewsNewcyBlue

I’m in Montevideo, Uruguay.

I received an email last Saturday telling me that somebody in the office had forgot to inform me that I needed to be outside of the U.K. before joining ship. A Brazilian regulation states that people can’t have been in various countries 14 days before being in Brazil. One of those countries being the U.K. Our next port after Montevideo is Itajai, Brazil.

So, here I am. Forced to leave my family 2 weeks earlier than planned. Not entirely happy about that and am having words with my company about it.

The food that I get given every day isn’t overly delightful. It’s slightly better than the food on the ship, but not by much.

I am managing to get over 10000 steps a day whilst locked in my room, a room that is 12 steps wide.

I can see the approaches to the port from my hotel room.

How’s everyone else doing?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 16:54 - Jul 7 with 799 viewshomer_123

Crikeys, like being in Prison then bud?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 16:58 - Jul 7 with 780 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds a bit of a ballache Newcy. Not much you can do about it though I suppose. Have you worked out every possible /walking running route in your room? You must have several out and backs and a few circular options. Move the furniture around a bit and you've got a steeplechase course!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

[Redacted] on 17:04 - Jul 7 with 762 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 17:07 - Jul 7 with 747 viewsNewcyBlue

I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 16:54 - Jul 7 by homer_123

Crikeys, like being in Prison then bud?

Yeah but the food is worse…

I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 17:08 - Jul 7 with 748 viewsNewcyBlue

I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 16:58 - Jul 7 by Swansea_Blue

Sounds a bit of a ballache Newcy. Not much you can do about it though I suppose. Have you worked out every possible /walking running route in your room? You must have several out and backs and a few circular options. Move the furniture around a bit and you've got a steeplechase course!

The guy in the room below me complained about me doing burpees the other morning. He’s a seafarer under quarantine too.

I doubt a homemade obstacle course is too good an idea. Although when the pretty woman is working again, it would mean another visit from her! I’m convinced!

I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 17:11 - Jul 7 with 731 viewsNewcyBlue

[Redacted] on 17:04 - Jul 7 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Betamax… that’s where some of the forums younger members have to Google it….

A green delivery would probably ensure I eat the food! Lately they have been bringing lunch and dinner at the same time and gave me a microwave.

They have been locking the hotel up at 1400hrs leaving it unmanned.

I found an app called Rappi and managed to get McDonalds delivered the other day. What a treat that was! I’ll do the same for the England match later! There’s no green on it though.

[Redacted] on 17:20 - Jul 7 with 690 viewsvictorywilhappen

I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 17:11 - Jul 7 by NewcyBlue

Betamax… that’s where some of the forums younger members have to Google it….

A green delivery would probably ensure I eat the food! Lately they have been bringing lunch and dinner at the same time and gave me a microwave.

They have been locking the hotel up at 1400hrs leaving it unmanned.

I found an app called Rappi and managed to get McDonalds delivered the other day. What a treat that was! I’ll do the same for the England match later! There’s no green on it though.

[Redacted]
I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 17:23 - Jul 7 with 669 viewsNewcyBlue

[Redacted] on 17:20 - Jul 7 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Yeah, although my guts seem happier than when I was at home.

Probably all the water I am drinking. They’re now bringing me 6 litres every other day as that’s what I am going through!

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 17:26 - Jul 7 with 660 viewsGuthrum

They are only cruisers outside - don't be tricked into scuttling your ship.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 18:00 - Jul 7 with 580 viewsfactual_blue

I’ve been in quarantine for a week so far on 17:26 - Jul 7 by Guthrum

They are only cruisers outside - don't be tricked into scuttling your ship.

And watch out for Anthony Quayle.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024