Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. 17:55 - Jul 7 with 866 viewsbazza

So she’s currently wandering round the streets with her suitcase looking for a place to stay, if anyone knows of anywhere .. many thanks.
HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 18:18 - Jul 7 with 748 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who"da man Bazza?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 18:22 - Jul 7 with 726 viewsbazza

HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 18:18 - Jul 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Who"da man Bazza?

DA SINGLE MAN !! 😂
HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 18:24 - Jul 7 with 717 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 18:22 - Jul 7 by bazza

DA SINGLE MAN !! 😂

Figures ;)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 19:15 - Jul 7 with 613 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

I'm sorry, but you deserve better.

If she cant see how important this is to you, sorry but she dont get you, or care about your needs to. It is a 2 hour game, a once in a 55 year thing.

WOW talk about tantrums
HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 19:20 - Jul 7 with 585 viewsjeera

HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 19:15 - Jul 7 by Tampa_Florida_Blue

If she cant see how important this is to you, sorry but she dont get you, or care about your needs to. It is a 2 hour game, a once in a 55 year thing.

WOW talk about tantrums

I think he's joking.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 19:27 - Jul 7 with 554 viewsOldboy

HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 19:15 - Jul 7 by Tampa_Florida_Blue

WOW talk about tantrums

Time for bed mate, you are obviously p1ssed.
HELP !! My wife won’t let me watch the football tonight…. on 20:08 - Jul 7 with 450 viewsTangledupin_Blue

WOW talk about tantrums

"Once in 55 years"?

Isn't this our fifth major semi-final in that time?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024