Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 01:06 - Jul 8 with 1075 viewsKropotkin123

Has anyone clipped England keeping the ball in extra time? Want to watch that again. Great stuff. 2m33 and 53 passes apparently. Felt like we held onto it for a lifetime.

Just read that we completed more passes in extra time against Denmark tonight than we did in the entirety of our match against Germany in 2010. Such an improvement in quality, and highlights how far we've come in the last decade... Particularly since Southgate took over.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

No subject on 01:25 - Jul 8 with 1034 viewsIllinoisblue

It was great but at the time I was thinking all those ole cheers were going to backfire on us.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

No subject on 01:28 - Jul 8 with 1034 viewsgainsboroughblue

It was reminiscent of when Leeds kept the ball against Southampton many many years ago.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

No subject on 01:29 - Jul 8 with 1032 viewsgainsboroughblue

No subject on 01:25 - Jul 8 by Illinoisblue

It was great but at the time I was thinking all those ole cheers were going to backfire on us.

You'll remember like me, those 'ole's were a staple of that 91-92 campaign in the North!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

No subject on 03:46 - Jul 8 with 944 viewsCoastalblue

We do actually have footballers in the national side now that can play a bit, and not the odd so called luxury player.
Thank god we've finally moved on from doing it our way and playing to the British 'strengths'

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

No subject on 07:10 - Jul 8 with 795 viewsgreyhound

Game management of the highest order. Denmark down to 10 men and all we did was make them run themselves into the floor.

My son woke up at half 6. We're watching again
No subject on 07:42 - Jul 8 with 721 viewsLord_Lucan

That passing thing during the latter stages of extra time was 100% professional and pure class.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

No subject on 08:07 - Jul 8 with 659 viewsSteve_M

Superb wasn't it, thought we handled the last 10 minutes of extra time really well.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

No subject on 08:10 - Jul 8 with 644 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, I noticed it at the time and pointed out to the wife and kids that was a masterclass in keeping possession and controlling the death throes of a game.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 08:12 - Jul 8 with 641 viewsX0Y0

I think the improvement in the quality of the English game reflects both the improvements at youth level by the FA, but also the success of the premier league. Southgate rightly gets a lot of the plaudits, but it’s also the impact of our domestic league being trained by the best managers in the world - Guordiola, Klopp, Pochettino, Bielsa, etc.
No subject on 11:28 - Jul 8 with 491 viewsSteve_M

Not quite:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

No subject on 11:31 - Jul 8 with 472 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

There’s a video of it on BBC Sport, although annoyingly they’ve sped it up in parts

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024