Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. 16:25 - Jul 8 with 943 viewsnoggin

https://fb.watch/v/8a2X2wizj/

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 16:36 - Jul 8 with 890 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Eh?

I get Braggs post, but I can't understand the context you've used to show us.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 16:38]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 17:00 - Jul 8 with 813 viewsHARRY10

it's the EU workers I blame

not coming over and not 'taking our jobs'

I'm waiting for the good folk of Hartlepool to get off their lazy arzes and fill all the vacancies

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/jul/08/uk-employers-struggle-with-wors
Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 17:35 - Jul 8 with 750 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 16:36 - Jul 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

Eh?

I get Braggs post, but I can't understand the context you've used to show us.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 16:38]

I agree with you 100% - I have been at Wembley for all the seven games and if you are a regular England follower you will know that Muslims supporting England is not a rarity.
Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 17:47 - Jul 8 with 724 viewsOldsmoker

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 17:35 - Jul 8 by Timefliesbyintheblue

I agree with you 100% - I have been at Wembley for all the seven games and if you are a regular England follower you will know that Muslims supporting England is not a rarity.

The owner of my local takeaway has been supporting England.
When I asked about the ODI he gave me a stare and said "We will crush you".
Football's OK but not cricket?
That's a bit sportist isn't it?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 17:49 - Jul 8 with 711 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nice to see that place has got its Covid protocols nailed down tightly

It's great to see. We're all the same at the end of the day.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 17:50 - Jul 8 with 704 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 17:47 - Jul 8 by Oldsmoker

Football is sport and cricket is religion. So not really a fair comparison.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 17:54 - Jul 8 with 697 viewsHARRY10

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 17:47 - Jul 8 by Oldsmoker

""We will crush you"."

beaten by 9 wickets after 21 overs

suspect there was some odd betting somewhere
Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 18:16 - Jul 8 with 665 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Well if he is Indian, I get it!!....I know of no other country that likes it sport as much as the Indians love their cricket. Have spent many a wonderful hour with 'em at The Oval or Lords mostly when we are losing. Hope it changes this year!
Login to get fewer ads

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 18:29 - Jul 8 with 621 viewsOldsmoker

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 18:16 - Jul 8 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Well if he is Indian, I get it!!....I know of no other country that likes it sport as much as the Indians love their cricket. Have spent many a wonderful hour with 'em at The Oval or Lords mostly when we are losing. Hope it changes this year!

He's muslim - Pakistan.
We crushed THEM today by 9 wickets.
The guy who owns the convenience store is Indian and is Hindu.
Cricket fan too.
I have seen him have a shouting match with the Take-away guy but it was over litter.
But that's how it starts - right?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Bloody Muslims coming over here, supporting England. on 20:14 - Jul 8 with 487 viewsfactual_blue

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024