Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Djokovic v Shapovalov 11:21 - Jul 9 with 802 viewsRadlett_blue

I think Shapovalov is a big price at 7 or 8-1. While he has never beaten Djokovic, I think he has a fair chance of an upset & if he wins one of the first 2 sets, Djokvic's odds should ease so one should be able to hedge.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 12:44 - Jul 9 with 724 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Not for me. Novak is on a mission, he wants all the slams in one year to firmly plant is flag at GOAT levels. He looks unstoppable. Shapovalov hasn't convinced in the matches I have seen him play, I even though Andy Murray would probabaly have bested him had he had another 3 or matches under his belt.

Novak in 3 but could see maybe 4. Be amazed if he doesnt but would be nice to see a new name on the trophy

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 12:56 - Jul 9 with 711 viewsWallingford_Boy

I don't think so, he looked pretty average in his last match, edging past a much lower ranked player.

Djokovic 3-0.

RIP Sir Bobby

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 12:56 - Jul 9 with 711 viewshype313

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 12:44 - Jul 9 by BlueandTruesince82

Not for me. Novak is on a mission, he wants all the slams in one year to firmly plant is flag at GOAT levels. He looks unstoppable. Shapovalov hasn't convinced in the matches I have seen him play, I even though Andy Murray would probabaly have bested him had he had another 3 or matches under his belt.

Novak in 3 but could see maybe 4. Be amazed if he doesnt but would be nice to see a new name on the trophy

He absolutely destroyed Murray, obviously Murray isn't anywhere near where he was, and he also said even in his prime he would have struggled against Shapovalov.

Think it's too early for him, but he certainly looks an incredible player.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 13:08 - Jul 9 with 701 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 12:56 - Jul 9 by hype313

He absolutely destroyed Murray, obviously Murray isn't anywhere near where he was, and he also said even in his prime he would have struggled against Shapovalov.

Think it's too early for him, but he certainly looks an incredible player.

I don't think he did destroy Murray. It was gifted.

How many times was Shapovalov out of a point only Murray to put it in the net or wide when it was easier to make the shot? I lost count in the 1st 2 sets esp.

I think AM was being magnanimous, even he said he expects to compete better than that.

He best a v, v ring rusty Andy Murray is the best you can say.

Don't get me wrong, looks a good player but there were so many shots Murray would normally chase down or make if match sharp that went begging.

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 13:41 - Jul 9 with 675 viewsITFCed

Shapo definitely has the game to beat Djokovic on a very good day but still think he is a bit too inconsistent at the moment. The serve can be a bit hit and miss, same with the ground strokes.

Djokovic in 4 sets for me

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 13:44 - Jul 9 with 664 viewsclive_baker

No chance.

Novak is unstoppable.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 19:23 - Jul 9 with 587 viewsSaleAway

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 13:44 - Jul 9 by clive_baker

No chance.

Novak is unstoppable.

Shapovalov has played incredibly well, but still getting whacked. Djokovic is a machine.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 19:27 - Jul 9 with 581 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 19:23 - Jul 9 by SaleAway

Shapovalov has played incredibly well, but still getting whacked. Djokovic is a machine.

Crowd 90% Shapovalov. Novak deserves a bit more love fron centre court really

Login to get fewer ads

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 22:12 - Jul 9 with 524 viewsclive_baker

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 19:23 - Jul 9 by SaleAway

He’s a frustrating player to watch. One minute looks like a world beater, the next a panel beater. Unforced errors galore, failing to convert break points, double faults. Frustrating as heck to watch as he clearly has all the ability.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 22:29 - Jul 9 with 512 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 22:12 - Jul 9 by clive_baker

He’s a frustrating player to watch. One minute looks like a world beater, the next a panel beater. Unforced errors galore, failing to convert break points, double faults. Frustrating as heck to watch as he clearly has all the ability.

He's still young so hopefully that will come as he's got some shots no doubt.

I thought Seb Korda looked a player agaisnt Evans, should be really.

Fed I think might retire now or do 1 last year as a farewell tour.

Nadal has to manage his workload and his injuries.

Murray I don't think will get back to the level he was after his injury.

Novak looks like he can play top level for another 5 years and I think he will win a few more yet.

Berritni looks lively and exciting mind

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 22:41 - Jul 9 with 494 viewsitfctilidie

got any more tips for the weekend pal? ;)
Djokovic v Shapovalov on 10:19 - Jul 10 with 429 viewsRadlett_blue

Djokovic v Shapovalov on 22:12 - Jul 9 by clive_baker

Typical match of great player versus very good player. Shapovalov dominated the first set & then bottled it when serving for the set & then played a woeful tie break. Novak raised his game when things got tough. That's the differentiator - playing the big games/points well. If Shapovalov hadn't missed a couple of sitters, he would have won the first set & I could have closed out my bet at a profit, which was the plan.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024