Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, the big match is taking place this weekend 13:26 - Jul 9 with 361 viewsTractorFrog

on Saturday. The main thing that will be interesting is the team that Cook plays. Typically, the first game of the season is played with a different team each half, but currently we don't have 22 players: we have 16. Either we will not see a different team each half, or six U23s will be promoted. And I would suspect that those six will not be the exiled first-teamers. If it is a different team each half, I would predict this team, with a 4-2-3-1 in the one half and a 4-4-2 in the other (as I do not know who the other CAM could be):
GK - Hladky, Holy
RCB - Woolfenden, Nsiala
LCB - Ndaba, Baggott
RB - VincentYoung, Donacien
LB - Penney, Clements
RCM - Harper, Nolan
LCM - Evans, McGavin
RM - Burns, Morris
LM - Dobra, Humphreys
CAM - El Mizouni
ST - Norwood, Bonne, Simpson

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

So, the big match is taking place this weekend on 13:57 - Jul 9 with 282 viewsVic

Not sure it’s going to be a match as such - Cooks describing it as a glorified training session. Probably play 8 aside on half a pitch or something!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So, the big match is taking place this weekend on 14:02 - Jul 9 with 266 viewsFPL_Tractor

He'll play 4-2-3-1 each half, I'm pretty sure of that. Perhaps Dobra will play CAM and either Crane, Page or Chirewa will play wide? Or Smith could play LB and Penney play further forward?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024